Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

He is much more of a goal threat than Silva, if played centrally.

It would have been interesting to see playing off Mario.

Having said that I agree, him, Silva and Tevez seem to duplicate each other and get in the way. I would offload him.

mercato365 are saying discussions have started..also mention tevez being tracked by monaco..

Discussions with the entourage of Samir Nasri
Paris Saint-Germain has initiated discussions with the entourage of Samir Nasri, playmaker from Manchester City.

Once is not necessarily customary, the rumor is confirmed. Paris Saint-Germain has initiated discussions with the entourage of Samir Nasri (25), the playmaker from Manchester City. According to our information, some intermediate QSI approached the father of French international. While the Tunisian Youssef Msakni (22 years old) is still considered a fair bit and will continue learning Lekhwiya, the current leader of the championship of France eyeing the former Marseille which is experiencing a difficult period in Citizens.

City calls for around € 25 million

Despite a contract that runs until June 2015, Samir Nasri could migrate under other skies next summer. Roberto Mancini, the coach teammates Vincent Kompany, no longer supports the irregularity of the former shareholder of Arsenal, who was tenured fourteen times this season in the Premier League. Just like Joleon Lescott, Aleksandar Kolarov or of Carlos Tevez, especially followed by Monaco, the French will not be retained in case of adequate supply. Starting price: around twenty-five million.

The thing is, Mata was available around the time we got Nasri, for around the same price. But Mancini was fixed on Nasri, so don't think we even looked at other options..

Hindsight, eh?

sincity said:
The thing is, Mata was available around the time we got Nasri, for around the same price. But Mancini was fixed on Nasri, so don't think we even looked at other options..

Hindsight, eh?
Or Mata rejected us because he wanted to go and live in London because his wife and kids are best mates with Torres's missus and kids.

Players can turn us down you know? And it wont be reported in the media. Maybe Mata was our no 1 target, we asked Silva to try and convince him, offered big wages and offered him a house etc. At the end of the day if he doesn't want to live in Manchester he will go elsewhere, doesnt mean we never tried to sign him because he ended up at Chelsea.

CTID101 said:
sincity said:

Hindsight, eh?
Or Mata rejected us because he wanted to go and live in London because his wife and kids are best mates with Torres's missus and kids.

Players can turn us down you know? And it wont be reported in the media. Maybe Mata was our no 1 target, we asked Silva to try and convince him, offered big wages and offered him a house etc. At the end of the day if he doesn't want to live in Manchester he will go elsewhere, doesnt mean we never tried to sign him because he ended up at Chelsea.

Maybe, but I still think Mancini was determined to get Nasri..and like you said there was no mention of us ever negotiating with Mata, which would have been surprising since the media loves tagging the word 'snub' with City.

It doesn't help nasri to get on his back but he is paid to give his best to the team.It does seem to me that he coasts along and doeesnt have the right mind set,bobby wanted to sign him for a long time so i can't see him being sold if bobby is staying.I expect jamie to be given a new contract and add someone like isco to the mix and nasri will either try harder or he'll fade away and go in jan

If that £22million fee reported by Mercato365 is true we're laughing, but I suspect it'd drop lower. If we managed to get all the rumoured fees for Dzeko, Tevez, and Nasri, on top of the Mario income, that would be around £77million before any other outgoings for Txiki to play with. :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.