Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

Train said:
Bobbins said:
The problem was the gutless twat diving for cover behind someone else instead of standing up to be counted !!

Would you call Barry gutless for turning his back twice in almost successive games where teams have scored from shots outside the box? hmm? You don't see people giving him everlasting shit about it. He's tough as nails even though he made those mistakes.

How about Kompany ducking in the Real Madrid game earlier this season that cost us the game?

Point is, shit happens. Its wrong to use that single mistake to generalize a player and all of his attributes.
This only because of the reason Neville knew what he was doing highlighting the incident, payback for Nasris rebuff to the scum, I've seen lots of games this season where guys have pulled away in the line and this twat Neville hasn't said a word about it. Beware of Greeks baring gifts.

If PSG offer 20 million then we will accept and move on. Has Nasri gave his all for City this season? He only has himself to blame for his poor season

I think 20 mil is fair enough and mancini is right that sami has good qualities and it may be argued that he hasnt really been given a proper chance to prove his worth at city he just doesnt seem to be doing much and a player of his quality shouldnt be a benchwarmer

I would have thought that certain teams have seen enough of his quality, particularly last season at times to still rate him, PSG and Monaco are the most likely destinations. However I think we'll have to accept £15-£20 rather than £20+

Nasri out Ramires in. Not like for like but we need the extra legs in midfield. Particularly with Yaya and Barry not getting any younger and Rodwell's persistent injury problems. Whether Chelsea would be keen on letting Ramires go though is another story..

Chay23 said:
Nasri out Ramires in. Not like for like but we need the extra legs in midfield. Particularly with Yaya and Barry not getting any younger and Rodwell's persistent injury problems. Whether Chelsea would be keen on letting Ramires go though is another story..

yes!

not sure they'd sell though but i think ramires is class.

Chay23 said:

Of that ''ilk'' i'd prefer Sandro from Spurs,great player.

However,given Mancinis infatuation with defensive minded midfielders,its creative options we lack,we have done for some time,that should be the priority.

Oh and a striker because,according to Marvin,that one acquisition will immediately transform us into Champ league winners........

Chay23 said:
Ramires is a unique player, great spot by Chelsea. There's not much players of his kind, a proper shuttler.

we'll end up letting him go out on loan somewhere and pay his wages for the next couple of years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.