Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are buying a 19 year old with just one full season in Italy who plays at Fiorentina, a team that was 13th last year, for 15m euros +5 m in bonus plus Savic valued at 9m.

A total of 29 m euros !!!

Are you kidding me ? That's like 20 m pounds with that money we could buy Diego Godin + Yanga Mbiwa and Mateo Mussacchio and parked the bus till the end of the season.

Seriously, that's why this transfer window has been super frustrating. Either we are keeping it cool for ffp or not. Now we are panic buying in the last 3 days of the window and spalshing shit cash like Liverpool buying Carroll.

*disclaimer

As every city fan if we do buy Nastasic, I will be his #1 fan and will hope he turns out to be better than Vidic.

Cobwebcat said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Di Marzio: Everything sorted except an agreement between Savic and Fiorentina. Deal could be done today.

Di Marzio is?

Most reliable italian journo when it comes to transfers I think

Anyone who is unsure over Matija Nastasić or hasn't seen much of him, dont worry he is already top class and will only get better, a fucking suberb signing if we get him.

Easily the equal of Lescott already and improving all the time.

thenabster said:
So we are buying a 19 year old with just one full season in Italy who plays at Fiorentina, a team that was 13th last year, for 15m euros +5 m in bonus plus Savic valued at 9m.

A total of 29 m euros !!!

Are you kidding me ? That's like 20 m pounds with that money we could buy Diego Godin + Yanga Mbiwa and Mateo Mussacchio and parked the bus till the end of the season.

Seriously, that's why this transfer window has been super frustrating. Either we are keeping it cool for ffp or not. Now we are panic buying in the last 3 days of the window and spalshing shit cash like Liverpool buying Carroll.

*disclaimer

As every city fan if we do buy Nastasic, I will be his #1 fan and will hope he turns out to be better than Vidic.

Savic 9m? Not a chance is he worth that.

Magicpants said:
Anyone who is unsure over Matija Nastasić or hasn't seen much of him, dont worry he is already top class and will only get better, a fucking suberb signing if we get him.

Easily the equal of Lescott already and improving all the time.

There is no way he is worth 20m pounds as there is no way Hulk is worth 40m pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.