Nastasić

Re: Nastasić and Maicon

I thought Nastasic had a v. good debut, but i'm not happy about Maicon. He's got no mobility or pace and granted nothing really got past him at Stoke he was woefully exposed against Ronaldo and i worry how he will cope against any pace. Surely we could have bought better if indeed we needed to buy anyone !!

reedy said:
I thought Nastasic had a v. good debut, but i'm not happy about Maicon. He's got no mobility or pace and granted nothing really got past him at Stoke he was woefully exposed against Ronaldo and i worry how he will cope against any pace. Surely we could have bought better if indeed we needed to buy anyone !!

Bobby likes an experience heads and Maicon gives us that at the back. Once Richards is back I can't see him being first choice but an option to come off the bench as a wing back.

people keep asking why mancini played nasti insted of jl,did none of you watch the last england intl ?,jl resembled a large wrdrobe and moved like one,he is ideal against the big forward,however against mobile forwards hes to clumsy,di maria and ronaldo would of dived all over the place whenever jl went near him.

nasti can also bring the ball out,thats whats needed against teams that press.,im not having a go at jl,but he has his limitations.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:25 am --<br /><br />
Mike D said:
reedy said:

Bobby likes an experience heads and Maicon gives us that at the back. Once Richards is back I can't see him being first choice but an option to come off the bench as a wing back.

not sure maicon is 100% fit just yet,give him a couple of weeks to get up to speed,

reedy said:

No player in the world can stop Ronaldo every time.

sir peace frog said:
people keep asking why mancini played nasti insted of jl,did none of you watch the last england intl ?,jl resembled a large wrdrobe and moved like one,he is ideal against the big forward,however against mobile forwards hes to clumsy,di maria and ronaldo would of dived all over the place whenever jl went near him.

nasti can also bring the ball out,thats whats needed against teams that press.,im not having a go at jl,but he has his limitations.

-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:25 am --

Mike D said:
reedy said:

not sure maicon is 100% fit just yet,give him a couple of weeks to get up to speed,

He's already injured, has a hamstring strain by all accounts!!

GStar said:
Lescott was MoTM against Spain in the friendly a few months back.

If he was 'dropped' as opposed to injured it was a bizzare move by Mancini.

didnt knew ronaldo benzema di maria higuain were spain internationals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.