Nastasic

Excellent again tonight was Nasty.

Only bit of his game I dont like is how sometimes when clearing it rather than put his foot through it he plays a 'floaty' type ball.

Clear your lines son.

I like the way he has slipped under the media radar. Not aware of much noise from TV or press. This has given him time to settle. He is a mega star of the future and he is ours. Shhhhhhhhh. Keep it under your hat fellas.

I think he started off a little weak today. He made a potentially costly slip on the ball, and was bulled a bit by Benteke who in fairness is a very powerful striker.

However, after the incident where he complained Benteke used an elbow he seemed to just get annoyed or something because he was a lot more aggressive in the challenges. He finished strongly and I think he deserves credit for that. Starting off slowly and then picking up, against a tough opponent again.

Great article btw comparing him to Varane. I don't agree with the concentration comment though, I find that he is good in that respect - could be better sure, but not 'lower league' standard that's for sure. I think they are the two standout defenders of their age group definitely.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Stunning performance again. He's having an exceptional season.

tumblr_miaustYcGJ1s2y7ygo2_400.gif

Amazing performance tonight. My MOTM.
This guy is only 19 FFS. What the hell is he going to be like at his peak (26)?

-- Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:29 am --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NxXjEPqOls[/youtube]
999 - Nasty Nasty

Got to be a song in here for him somewhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.