Nastasic

citymad said:
This. Didn't get bullied by the excellent Benteke.

He did in the first half. He was a lot more aggressive in the second half I thought.

Mattyc55 said:
Amazing. Could prove to be Mancini's greatest signing, this kid is gona be at the heart of our defence for over a decade.

needs a little more disipline but that'll come with games. where i think he scores well is the confidence, maybe he's sometimes a little cocky but really does have the makings of a good player. can only learn from kolo, vinny and lescott.

de niro said:
Mattyc55 said:
Amazing. Could prove to be Mancini's greatest signing, this kid is gona be at the heart of our defence for over a decade.

needs a little more disipline but that'll come with games. where i think he scores well is the confidence, maybe he's sometimes a little cocky but really does have the makings of a good player. can only learn from kolo, vinny and lescott.

Don't know about you Bill but the way he holds the ball up and rolls away from the attacker reminds me of Bobby Moore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.