Nastasic

FantasyIreland said:
Another good game for him today,i thought he looked assured and in control,he has a very good strength to size ratio and is certainly not intimidated by physicality.

One concern is his slight clumsiness in the challenge,he should have conceded a penalty today like last week,got away with two now,he wont again.

One of our best signings.

I thought he had tripped Benteke but Benteke only appealed for handball (which was correctly not given)

Today was obstruction not a penalty

cccc said:
EddieR said:
I've been raving about this lad since the start of the season, along with many of you. Can't believe (OK I can) why the media haven't been raving about him, especially the Red Dippers CB union on BBC 1. To have a player so assured in possession and so willing to mix it with the likes of Benteke, AT THE AGE OF 19 FFS, is incredible. Surely one of the best young prospects in world football, and he's all ours!!

Lescott said it himself, if he was English people would be raving on about him.

That's it 100%. Even a few weeks ago the pundets were still asking why lescott wasn't playing. Which tells me they haven't watched him play this year cause he's been poor.

So - The next season will be shortly upon us. Nastasic had a very good season last year, and in many ways overachieved (19, first season in the PL).

How do you think he will play next season? Better? Worse? A lot less if Pepe does come in?

Personally I want him to be more aggressive and be more dominant in the air. He is far from bad in this aspect, but he's actually quite a big guy who should be more physical for his build.

Over to you.

I love Nastasic, not really featured this pre-season from the games I've seen (admittedly, I watch pre-season half arsed).

Great player, has potential to be even better. Could do with signing someone a bit more experienced for CL games but it would have to be someone he can learn from as opposed to someone that will stop him from getting a large portion of game time. He has played in pre season but I think he may be carrying a knock.

Still want another CB in case he dips off a bit this season, which is common with young players who have such a good first season

Forget Nastasic and Kompany, even further on than that we will have Nastasic and Rekik! Amazing future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.