Nastasic

panzer1311 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
yes he had a bad game but some of these comments are pathetic! 'cant defend' 'cant head' 'too slow' 'no threat in opposition box' 'likely to give away penalty' 'likely to get 2 bookings'

if these are real flaws in his game, why have they not been exposed until now, and why haven't you lot piped up before about all his shortcomings?

because there's some fuckin morons support City , :(
May be or may be people just don't think before they post

Kompany didn't have the best of seasons last season and I put it down to looking after Nastasic .He is a fantastic prospect but I think Lescott shoud be playing the tougher games and Nastasic shoud get enough games with the easier home league games and domestic cup matches but I've still been impressed by the start of his City career.

Jason said:
Kompany didn't have the best of seasons last season and I put it down to looking after Nastasic .He is a fantastic prospect but I think Lescott shoud be playing the tougher games and Nastasic shoud get enough games with the easier home league games and domestic cup matches but I've still been impressed by the start of his City career.

I am possibly Lescott's biggest fan, but his performance against Hull showed exactly what he is - back up at best now.

Jason said:

nastasic is much better than lescott,

this is the first bad game i can remember him having.

ban-mcfc said:
Jason said:

nastasic is much better than lescott,

this is the first bad game i can remember him having.
I wouldn't say he's much better ,in the future yes, but I'm not thinking of individuals I'm thinking more of the partnership between Lescott and Kompany I personally thought they were a better partnership a coupe of seasons ago compared to last season.

Gaylord du Bois said:
George Hannah said:
It's a great pity that Pellegrini doesn't rate Micah at centre back - him and Vinny would be our strongest pair IMO
He'll never be a centre back so long as he's got a hole in his arse.
He's wide right and that's that.(sorry to disappoint).

never seen Vinny play wide right TBH but I think you're a bit harsh about his CB abilities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.