Nastasic

forevermancity said:
Very good prospect...nothing more, nothing less

There's very few prospects in his age group as good as him. Only Varane (who Nastasic has statistically been better than even if fewer highlights) and Marquinhos... maybe Ginter (who Arsenal tried to sign this summer, but failed), too. Pretty much every young player has a dip in form, this is why the whole "Pepe will stunt Nastasic's growth" argument this summer was silly, as it's wise to drop a young player to the bench sometimes and not burn them out. I don't think Lescott is a better option unless we're facing a long ball assault. Demichelis will be back soon, I can see him playing a fair bit as Pellegrini trusts him.

Even they great bobby Moore had his bad spells history is written by the victors, if we do become victorious then we could be saying we could do with another nasty?

It was a clear penalty yesterday, and it doesn't get any better with repeated viewings. Why he felt the need to push Lukaku in the back at that point I don't know. Lukaku was heading nowhere and the most he might have been able to get would have been a corner. Nasty is still young and, at times, impetuous. Hopefully, he'll grow out of it.

Plaything of the gods said:
So, another unnecessary little push yesterday and a more observant referee would have awarded Everton the penalty that would have got them back in the game and we could now be sitting just above United.

Yeah he needs to stop these silly fouls that away from home would be given

just seen his push on lukaku, thought nothing of it at the match yesterday

lucky boy and more over lucky city at the time

Thought he absolutely dominated Lukaku yesterday when he came on but I agree that shove was stupidity and he could have had no complaint had the ref given the penalty.

Another needless fould by Nastasic, luckily no penalty conceded.

Problem is every referee will see that foul when they see match of the day and will be especially looking at him when they're refing the game in future.

tonea2003 said:
just seen his push on lukaku, thought nothing of it at the match yesterday

lucky boy and more over lucky city at the time
Never a penalty in a million fuckin years,don't let the bias cunts on motd talk you into it !

Eaglechief said:
Another needless fould by Nastasic, luckily no penalty conceded.

Problem is every referee will see that foul when they see match of the day and will be especially looking at him when they're refing the game in future.

He would probably have given that if it had happened in the 2nd half.By that time he had become card happy and was giving everything.We can count ourselves lucky to get the pen we did even though we were worthy winners anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.