Nastasic

Re:

Walkbustaxi said:
I wouldn't bring Lescott back simply for his reaction to Villas winning goal on Saturday.
ty2u2ude.jpg

Don't care whether it's the fact he's a Villa fan or more likely that he sees the two CBs fault in the goal and can't but help feeling self satisfied. Unprofessional from him.

What a fucking stupid comment.

It's obvious to most people that Nasri is laughing too.

Lescott is far too professional to rejoice in a City defeat against Villa, just because he is a Villa supporter, even if Kompany and Nastasić were at fault for the goals.

There ain't half some muppets on Bluemoon!

Re: Re:

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
I wouldn't bring Lescott back simply for his reaction to Villas winning goal on Saturday.
ty2u2ude.jpg

Don't care whether it's the fact he's a Villa fan or more likely that he sees the two CBs fault in the goal and can't but help feeling self satisfied. Unprofessional from him.
So as Nasri is laughing and is not a Villa fan or a defender would it be fair to say they were sharing a joke. Or last night when we were one down and a picture of the bench showed the subs laughing maybe they should all be dropped or maybe shot

THIS

Re: Re:

Vienna_70 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
ty2u2ude.jpg

What a fucking stupid comment.

It's obvious to most people that Nasri is laughing too.

Lescott is far too professional to rejoice in a City defeat against Villa, just because he is a Villa supporter, even if Kompany and Nastasić were at fault for the goals.

There ain't half some muppets on Bluemoon!

Lescott last minute winning goal against Villa 2012
Joleon-Lescott-007.jpg
<br /><br />-- 03 Oct 2013, 15:36 --<br /><br />Lescott scoring against Villa 2010

joleon-lescott-celebrates-scoring-against-aston-villa-144406109-115597.jpg

I'm sorry guys that just because someone has the temerity to voice a different opinion, no matter how absurd it may seem, that he has to be branded a muppet.

I'll start insulting everyone I disagree with and see how long I last in here.

I'm sure you all have perfect track records in your posts and are never wrong about anything.

Nasty is a good player and could be great, but he's still young. We could burn him out by constantly playing him, he's still learning his trade and sometimes over exposure can damage a youngster.
He's played so well for us and has settled in making the position his own, people are now finding it easy to criticise him not remembering how young he is.
If needs be, give him a rest when Demechelis is fit it won't do him any harm, but let's leave the harsh criticism to the other more established "stars"!!!!!

He's gone backwards since the Cup Final when he was 'owned' by Kone. Looks lost at times and the basic defending and composure on the ball he had last season has evaporated. Either too full of himself or not fully focused. Definitely time for Lescott to return especially playing v Lukaku (physical battle which JL enjoys) and the chance to put one over on his old club. I'm sure JL realises if he gets in and he plays well in a winning team he will get a run of starts.

Walkbustaxi said:
I'm sorry guys that just because someone has the temerity to voice a different opinion, no matter how absurd it may seem, that he has to be branded a muppet.

I'm sure you all have perfect track records in your posts and are never wrong about anything.
I appreciate this but we cannot just assume that he is laughing at villa scoring.

How do we even know this is taken at the moment that they score?
How do you know what him and Nasri are talking about? They are both laughing, perhaps having a joke. I doubt Nasri would be happy to see Villa win after putting in a shift himself. I am not having a go, I am just questioning this as I cannot see two players who would want to compete for honours, play for their team at the world cup etc, laughing because their team just conceded.

kp789 said:
Walkbustaxi said:

I appreciate this but we cannot just assume that he is laughing at villa scoring.

How do you know what him and Nasri are talking about? They are both laughing, perhaps having a joke. I doubt Nasri would be happy to see Villa win after putting in a shift himself. I am not having a go, I am just questioning this as I cannot see two players who would want to compete for honours, play for their team at the world cup etc, laughing because their team just conceded.
Can we put this one to bed please.

I watched the Bayern game back last night and they showed the whole row of substitutes, with the exception of Lescott oddly enough, having a laugh.

This time I didn't make the same mistake twice and ask for everyone except Lescott to be lined up and shot. I just chuckled to myself, thinking of this thread.

Moving the topic back to Nastasic, I'd stick with him and Kompany for now until we're in a position where we can rotate the back two (full squad, league/FA cup). I just hope the international break doesn't fuck us up for injuries.

Walkbustaxi said:
kp789 said:
Walkbustaxi said:

Can we put this one to bed please.

I watched the Bayern game back last night and they showed the whole row of substitutes, with the exception of Lescott oddly enough, having a laugh.

This time I didn't make the same mistake twice and ask for everyone except Lescott to be lined up and shot. I just chuckled to myself, thinking of this thread.

Moving the topic back to Nastasic, I'd stick with him and Kompany for now until we're in a position where we can rotate the back two (full squad, league/FA cup). I just hope the international break doesn't fuck us up for injuries.
Ok, I just dont see how that can be construed as they dont give a shit. If they were doing that when they were on the pitch however and 3-0 down then I would be mega pissed off.

Wow, people are starting to realise that he isn't the next bobby Moore!

Very good prospect...nothing more, nothing less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.