Nastasic

Thenumber1blue said:
tonea2003 said:
just seen his push on lukaku, thought nothing of it at the match yesterday

lucky boy and more over lucky city at the time
Never a penalty in a million fuckin years,don't let the bias ***** on motd talk you into it !

take the blue tinted's off mate, if that had been distin on ageuro....well you know the rest

he is making unnecessary challenges of late( impetuous youth i suspect) and needs to try and cut it out

tonea2003 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
tonea2003 said:

Never a penalty in a million fuckin years,don't let the bias ***** on motd talk you into it !

take the blue tinted's off mate, if that had been distin on ageuro....well you know the rest

he is making unnecessary challenges of late( impetuous youth i suspect) and needs to try and cut it out
To be fair, I reckon the previous poster had his rod and line out (Oo-err!).

jimharri said:
tonea2003 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

To be fair, I reckon the previous poster had his rod and line out (Oo-err!).

hmmm maybe maybe not

Who gives a toss, makes up for the blatant penalty we should have had a goodison last season, I didn't hear all this when probert deliberately manipulated a penalty into a free kick outside the box when 1 nil down which would have put them down to 9 men with 15 minutes to go, where was the oo aa then ???

tonea2003 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
tonea2003 said:

Exactly on the mark, tonea. He must be told by Pellegrini, VK, or one of the others.

He's already started costing us games - Villa, for example - and if it continues, he will end up costing us the title or a place in a cup final.

nastasic decided it was a 50,50 ball , going to shoulder to shoulder which is permitted , often see a defender do that
wasn't really in the right position but he got away with it ,would of been a very soft penalty

Needs to cut out the silly stuff on concentrate on finding the form that made him an automatic choice rightly last season. The incident with Lukaku whilst soft was a penalty however for me it was Lukaku's fall over selling it that saved Nasty.

Thought it was a penalty but i also thought he was superb in the second half yesterday.The boy has got it all,just hope he can follow last seasons brilliant displays.

bennyboy said:
Thought it was a penalty but i also thought he was superb in the second half yesterday.The boy has got it all,just hope he can follow last seasons brilliant displays.
agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.