Nastasic

Mrmcfc said:
Imo nasty has a great deal of potential,
But hes too slow to ever be world class.
Lord give me strenght. Unlike Puyol, Pique, Hummels, Barzagli, Terry, Capagnaro, Rannochia, Dante, Martinez. All of whom are World Class or pretty darn close, yet none of whom can sniff Nasty's butt in a race. Yet no one told them World Class was beyond them.

Jumanji said:
Caveman said:
he's got good pace, not got a clue what people are on about who say he's got no pace - he overtook CRonaldo in a sprint FFS!...
To be fair, he did have a yard head start on Ronaldo, but Ronaldo is the most explosive player in the game and Nasty matched him stride for stride.
Nastasić and Lukaku were the best two young players in the Prem last season yet Lukaku only got a slight mention and Nastasić didn't even make the list.

Even between them two I think Nasta's all round game is superior because while Lukaku is good with the ball at his feet, he makes the wrong runs a lot and his passing is erratic.

Jumanji said:
Mrmcfc said:
Imo nasty has a great deal of potential,
But hes too slow to ever be world class.
What is Vinny then if he's not even as quick as Nastasic?
daxman said:
Lord give me strenght. Unlike Puyol, Pique, Hummels, Barzagli, Terry, Capagnaro, Rannochia, Dante, Martinez. All of whom are World Class or pretty darn close, yet none of whom can sniff Nasty's butt in a race. Yet no one told them World Class was beyond them.

[bigimg]http://sea-otter2.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/hollow-belly-shad-fishing.jpg[/bigimg]

Good seeing him score his first goal, also good to see him doing an interview in English. He WILL be one of the top defenders in the world in 2-3 years.

Was tipped to be the next Vidic, and he seems to be going that way. When a 19 year old was able to occupy a starting XI spot in a CB position you have to say, that guy has immense ability. With experience he will become one of the top CB's in the world. Have a lot of belief in Mate, he reads play so well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.