Nastasic

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
grim up north said:

I remenber Micah Richards, in a completely shite team, going up against Henry, isolated & winning most of the duels.

Henry would tear Nastasic a new arsehole.

Please do not try to re write history to suit your point of view.

well you're writing fiction about a duel that will never happen...

At least the guy you quoted is going off stuff he's seen, you're just making it up.

Micah has played against many of the 'legends' of modern day football & got the better of most of them, whilst playing in shit to average teams.

Nastasic had never come out on top of a duel against anybody. He does ok as part of one of the best teams in Europe. Micah debuted v Arsenal & was some people's motm when we beat possibly the most talented rags team ever with a backs to the wall effort.

Nastasic is nowhere near where Micah was at the sane age. He has never produced a match winning defensive showing v anybody.

If City have to dig deep defensively we lose.

Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
I remenber Micah Richards, in a completely shite team, going up against Henry, isolated & winning most of the duels.

Henry would tear Nastasic a new arsehole.

Please do not try to re write history to suit your point of view.

At least the guy you quoted is going off stuff he's seen, you're just making it up.

Micah has played against many of the 'legends' of modern day football & got the better of most of them, whilst playing in shit to average teams.

Nastasic had never come out on top of a duel against anybody. He does ok as part of one of the best teams in Europe. Micah debuted v Arsenal & was some people's motm when we beat possibly the most talented rags team ever with a backs to the wall effort.

Nastasic is nowhere near where Micah was at the sane age. He has never produced a match winning defensive showing v anybody.

It's still not comparable. Maybe if Micah were so brilliant at CB he'd still be playing there and we wouldn't have the supposed issue?

But wait, let's just see him turn in shite like Sunderland in his "preferred" position, preferred because he evidently cba defending properly as shown at Sunderland.

Nastasic doesn't turn in a match winning performance because he doesn't need to, he defends in a different style that has displayed his class over the past 15 months.

You can argue till your blue in the face but you'll have 15 years of misery if you're not going to enjoy Nasty because he's going to be here as a star for an awful long time.

Appreciate it or weep, we'll enjoy it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

It's still not comparable. Maybe if Micah were so brilliant at CB he'd still be playing there and we wouldn't have the supposed issue?

But wait, let's just see him turn in shite like Sunderland in his "preferred" position, preferred because he evidently cba defending properly as shown at Sunderland.

Nastasic doesn't turn in a match winning performance because he doesn't need to, he defends in a different style that has displayed his class over the past 15 months.

You can argue till your blue in the face but you'll have 15 years of misery if you're not going to enjoy Nasty because he's going to be here as a star for an awful long time.

I don't know if Nastasic will be here for 15 years or 2 years. He hasn't proved anything yet.

You may THINK you know it, but that's just because you are up your own arse.

Nobody can judge that on what we've seen so far, & anyone who says they can, is full of shit.

I have seen better central defenders of the same age & younger, who, as you have pointed out, have not succeeded in later years. Quite a few.

Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:

I don't know if Nastasic will be here for 15 years or 2 years. He hasn't proved anything yet.

Nobody can judge that on what we've seen so far, & anyone who says they can, is full of shit.

I have seen better central defenders of the same age & younger, who, as you have pointed out, have not succeeded in later years. Quite a few.

Micah wasn't one of them, his pure athleticism couldn't make up for his lack of footballing intelligence eventually, he got found out and hasn't learnt since.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Micah wasn't one of them, his pure athleticism couldn't make up for his lack of footballing intelligence eventually, he got found out and hasn't learnt since.

Actually, he got moved to right back because we needed him there more than centre back.

Let's see how Nastasic does if he plays the next few seasons chasing people like a 25 year old Ryan Giggs & also expected to get forward & put crosses in.

Micah's career has suffered because City were shit & he was fast tracked to do a fill in job.

If he came through now at 17 years old, Vieira & Co would make him ibto a better defender than anything we have.

Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:

Actually, he got moved to right back because we needed him there more than centre back.

Let's see how Nastasic does if he plays the next few seasons chasing people like a 25 year old Ryan Giggs & also expected to get forward & put crosses in.

Micah's career has suffered because City were shit & he was fast tracked to do a fill in job.

If he came through now at 17 years old, Vieira & Co would make him ibto a better defender than anything we have.

Well we'll never know on Micah.

and you do realise Nastasic is a CB? Which is the last position apart from keeper that you want your player "chasing round like a 25 year old Ryan Giggs and expected to get forward and put crosses in".

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

and you do realise Nastasic is a CB? Which is the last position apart from keeper that you want your player "chasing round like a 25 year old Ryan Giggs and expected to get forward and put crosses in".

Are you fucking pissed or just being deliberately awkward?

I made the comparison, because Micah was also a centre back, made to change position for the sake of the team, as I suspect you well understand, but would rather try to score cheap points instead.

After all, that's what matters most isn't it ?

Wasting my time.

Not wasting any more time on you though.

Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:

Are you fucking pissed or just being deliberately awkward?

I made the comparison, because Micah was also a centre back, made to change position for the sake of the team, as I suspect you well understand, but would rather try to score cheap points instead.

After all, that's what matters most isn't it ?

Wasting my time.

Not wasting any more time on you though.

You're being a bit dim if you didn't get my post.

Nastasic is a better CB than Richards who I don't rate that highly btw his positioning sense is awful and his speed gets him out of the shit on so many occasions. He seems light a great lad and I bet he's great in the dressing room but I would have nastasic over him 100%.

Lol some funny on stuff on here. I'm a CB myself and hv played to a decent level... Nastasic is the real deal. His composure and ability to read the game are unreal for his age. No doubt he'll only get better. Not a freak athlete, but he does have the football IQ you can't teach. He's playing in the most demanding league in world and at that position, every mistake made is extremely noticeable. For his age, not many could've done nearly as well as he has... You're a fool if you don't think he's proven anything. Beating out an experienced England International at 19 must mean nothing. Ill admit, there's better options if we want to be the best in Europe RIGHT NOW. But that's the only reason he'd be sent to the bench. Kid's got a GREAT future ahead of him and hopefully it'll be here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.