Nastasic

It is a blow but I am very relieved that Vincent Kompany has returned to training.

dwren said:
They said the same about Mica Richards at 19......................just saying..

If the injuries were occurring over the next couple of years then I would agree with you.

grim up north said:
dwren said:

No comparison
At all, not in the slightest. In fact the two players couldn't be any more different in how they play and read the game. Nastasic looks so natural whereas Micah has had to work hard to improve his general positioning and defensive work. Nastasic also looks so much smoother in possession which for such a young CB is a huge bonus for us, especially as it seems we intend to play from the back as often as we can.
I love Richards and would be happy to see him stay, but on a purely football level Nastasic has already shown me that he's a level above.

Pablo1 said:
grim up north said:
dwren said:

No comparison
At all, not in the slightest. In fact the two players couldn't be any more different in how they play and read the game. Nastasic looks so natural whereas Micah has had to work hard to improve his general positioning and defensive work. Nastasic also looks so much smoother in possession which for such a young CB is a huge bonus for us, especially as it seems we intend to play from the back as often as we can.
I love Richards and would be happy to see him stay, but on a purely football level Nastasic has already shown me that he's a level above.

Quite

grim up north said:
Pablo1 said:
grim up north said:
No comparison

Quite

I remenber Micah Richards, in a completely shite team, going up against Henry, isolated & winning most of the duels.

Henry would tear Nastasic a new arsehole.

Please do not try to re write history to suit your point of view.

Neville Kneville said:
grim up north said:
Pablo1 said:

Quite

I remenber Micah Richards, in a completely shite team, going up against Henry, isolated & winning most of the duels.

I was talking about them from a purely footballing point of view. Micah has pace to burn so was more than capable of keeping good players quiet a few years ago. He's actually improved his game for the most part and although terrible against Sunderland and not looking at his best this season (due to injuries again for the most part) I'm more than happy for him to remain at the club.
Your last sentence is a load of bollocks, there's no rewriting history, just an overview of how I see the two players and how I fail to see any comparisons in their respective games.

Neville Kneville said:
grim up north said:
Pablo1 said:

Quite

well you're writing fiction about a duel that will never happen...

At least the guy you quoted is going off stuff he's seen, you're just making it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.