Nastasic

Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Neville Kneville said:
I remenber Micah Richards, in a completely shite team, going up against Henry, isolated & winning most of the duels.

Henry would tear Nastasic a new arsehole.

Please do not try to re write history to suit your point of view.

well you're writing fiction about a duel that will never happen...

At least the guy you quoted is going off stuff he's seen, you're just making it up.

Micah has played against many of the 'legends' of modern day football & got the better of most of them, whilst playing in shit to average teams.

Nastasic had never come out on top of a duel against anybody. He does ok as part of one of the best teams in Europe. Micah debuted v Arsenal & was some people's motm when we beat possibly the most talented rags team ever with a backs to the wall effort.

Nastasic is nowhere near where Micah was at the sane age. He has never produced a match winning defensive showing v anybody.

If City have to dig deep defensively we lose.

Was Nastasics break out performance not against one of the world's best current strikers in Ibrahimovic?

Thenumber1blue said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
From memory micah and dunney carried that team in the good old days !!
Yeh but we still got battered most weeks !
We may have done but they were a very good centre half pairing that saved us on many an occasion remember the standard of players around them ie richards clears to mussampa nasty clears to aguero for example

Remember that what is expected of a central defender at MCFC has changed over the last 5 years

i.e. Can you pass the ball?

That's why Lescott and Richards have not featured so much at centre-back, and why players like Nastasic and Garcia have benefited at their expense

Marvin said:
Remember that what is expected of a central defender at MCFC has changed over the last 5 years

i.e. Can you pass the ball?

That's why Lescott and Richards have not featured so much at centre-back, and why players like Nastasic and Garcia have benefited at their expense
Feel a bit sorry for lescott whilst kompany is buy far the best centre half in my oppinion in the championship season lescott was by far the mostconsistant while kompany was world class average or sat in the stands.

The defence seems more solid and together when nastasic doesn't play

I get the feeling Pelli doesn't rate him quite as highly as some on here do, along with lescott, Milner and Micah

adrianr said:
Neville Kneville said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well you're writing fiction about a duel that will never happen...

At least the guy you quoted is going off stuff he's seen, you're just making it up.

Micah has played against many of the 'legends' of modern day football & got the better of most of them, whilst playing in shit to average teams.

Nastasic had never come out on top of a duel against anybody. He does ok as part of one of the best teams in Europe. Micah debuted v Arsenal & was some people's motm when we beat possibly the most talented rags team ever with a backs to the wall effort.

Nastasic is nowhere near where Micah was at the sane age. He has never produced a match winning defensive showing v anybody.

If City have to dig deep defensively we lose.

Was Nastasics break out performance not against one of the world's best current strikers in Ibrahimovic?
or an impressive debut in the champions league, against real madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.