Nastasic

mgreenz97 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Who is No 1 then mate?
Mertesacker

hahahaha fucking brilliant
johnny evans just behind nastasic, and titus bramble just behind him

Nastasic is a promising kid, who may or may not make a decent defender in the future. We have not seen enough yet to know.

The rest, is City people doing the Phil jones/Duncan Edwards utter bollox thing.

It's kind of embarrassing imo & will go completely the other way should things go the slightest bit pear shaped with his game, & then people like me, will end up being on here defending him against the same bullshit merchants who call him a genius now.

Live in the real world.

Neville Kneville said:
mgreenz97 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Mertesacker

Nastasic is a promising kid, who may or may not make a decent defender in the future. We have not seen enough yet to know.

The rest, is City people doing the Phil jones/Duncan Edwards utter bollox thing.

It's kind of embarrassing imo & will go completely the other way should things go the slightest bit pear shaped with his game, & then people like me, will end up being on here defending him against the same bullshit merchants who call him a genius now.

Live in the real world.

why are you saying this to me?
i was taking the piss out of the guy who said that Nastasic was the second best defender in the league.
i love the guy but I know he's not that good yet.

RandomJ said:
Opta recently did his stats and they are bloody impressive.

Tackles won: 96% (best in the league)
Error that lead to shot: 1
Error that lead to goal: 0
Pass success: 86%
Yellow cards: 1
Red Cards: 0

He's 19 ffs!! I have to keep reminding myself of that. What a piece of business we did signing him.
Great stuff.

I might email that to Monday Night Football so they can discuss it tonight in the studio.

Neville Kneville said:
mgreenz97 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Mertesacker

Live in the real world.
Finally some sense!

This thread is very RAWKish

as big a bargain as kompany imo! we got rid of savic for this bloke 19 years old fastest league in the world i think he awsome and wil only improve because of his age best buy of summer!

Neville Kneville said:
mgreenz97 said:
Shooter 83 said:
Mertesacker

Live in the real world.

While it's wise to tread carefully when assessing a players ability is it not fair to say he has been our most consistent defender this season? A quick look at the table shows we are second with I think the best defensive record. So he can't be too shabby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.