Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an out and out defender, a hard bar steward whom takes no prisoners, someone who strikes fear into opposition strikers.

We have enough nice footballers , now we are desperate for some steal and leadership.

Also need a hard man in midfield, it would transform this team and make us unbeatable.

You are Sam Allardyce and i claim £5.

You are Sam Allardyce and i claim £5.
tenor.gif

In addition to Silva, I can see Otamendi, Bravo, Sane, Gundogan/Foden (hope I’m wrong) and at least one of our full-backs leaving. I think we’d consider offers for Stones and Mahrez, too.

Phil won’t leave next season, he’ll want to see what opportunities he gets when Merlin has gone.

In addition to Silva, I can see Otamendi, Bravo, Sane, Gundogan/Foden (hope I’m wrong) and at least one of our full-backs leaving. I think we’d consider offers for Stones and Mahrez, too.
How much value does Stones have right now ! He was one of my faves but injuries seem to have impacted him.

This kid is not the answer.

He's decent and silky but far too nice and not a leader. He's basically Stones with mad hair.

I'd rather have the other Bournemouth CB Cook over him any day of the week, and I mean that.

Isn't he even shorter than Garcia? Not the be-all and end-all, Stones isn't brilliant aerially, but if we're vulnerable from set pieces, is he the answer? Especially at that price.

He's decent and silky but far too nice and not a leader. He's basically Stones with mad hair.

I'd rather have the other Bournemouth CB Cook over him any day of the week, and I mean that.
His hair is a lot nicer than Stones's

He's Stones but the midget version, with a left foot which makes him hard to pair with Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.