Nathan Ake

I like Ake he seems like a nice lad too. You could see the difference in him when he got a fun of games last season he has showed he doesn't look out of place and in some games he was our best defender including playing at left back.

In the Glory Thread tolm mentioned we've asked for Reece James and £40m for Sterling and Ake, I think taht would be good business to be honest especially of we get Cucurella over the line too it gives us plenty of versatility and options in all areas at the back.
Agree with this, that’s the defence sorted with the extra dosh paying for cuca:)

The HG status isn't an issue for us.

We have Carson, Walker, Stones, Phillips* Grealish, Foden and Palmer.

Once Jesus has left, we will only have 13 of a possible 17 foreign players.
But for Europe we can only register four English players. Hence, Foden excepted, any more than four English take foreign slots.

But for Europe we can only register four English players. Hence, Foden excepted, any more than four English take foreign slots.
Could we not register Walker, Stones, Phillips, Grealish + a club trained goalkeeper instead of Carson in the CL.

Could we not register Walker, Stones, Phillips, Grealish + a club trained goalkeeper instead of Carson in the CL.

Which one?

Gets said every year. Along with 'Walker can play keeper in CL if needed'.
Has never happened yet, pretty certain won't this year either. We will go with the 17 including the excess HG players.

I think some people are being unrealistic here. City obviously don’t want to sell and have no reason to sell. When Newcastle were sniffing around we quoted them 50m or forget. If chelsea comes it would be 55m - 65m or forget. If chelsea get that desperate and bring that kind of money city would sell him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.