NATO, Get the F@#k Out...

Do you honestly think that if NATO ceased to exist then nuclear weapons would disappear? Anyone who supports CND is deluded imo, Putin and his ilk wouldn't think twice about using a nuclear weapon, if it could bring us to our knees, with no threat of retaliation.
Give me one good reason why Putin and his ilk would use nuclear weapons on a small island with few natural resources, minimal armed forces and diminishing influence on the world.

Just one good reason

Give me one good reason why Putin and his ilk would use nuclear weapons on a small island with few natural resources, minimal armed forces and diminishing influence on the world.

Just one good reason
No one jumps several borders to achieve an aim. So in one respect you are right but it doesn't work like that. Hitler had most of Europe in his power yet he wanted to defeat England because a free UK would always be a threat.

Just one good reason
Unfinished business from decades of bitterness and divide? Finish off the biggest voice of opposition in Europe? Expand territory drastically by encircling Europe? Most importantly, to allow the Glazers a chance to escape a sale...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.