NATO

Exactly, so with that support they have and continue to do so and all power to them. So unless you think the Ukraine is suddenly about to fold like a wet paper bag then there is no realistic wider threat.
They continue to do so thanks to NATO supplying them with the means to fight and replenish their ammunition stores. Beyond Ukraine are NATO members, something Russia knows a fight they cannot win. Without the presence of NATO, the Ruzzians would be undeterred in 'reclaiming' what they see as their territory.

Azov (while certainly a bit dodgy) are not representative of the whole country and we have been arming Ukraine as a whole in order to fight Russia. Enemy of my enemy sort of thing I guess in the case of Azov. It would seem to me that Russia has more hallmarks of a Neo-Nazi state.

Look at the down play, even when acknowledging a sincere problem!

I wonder how actual Jewish and ethnic people feel about this.

To be arming a section of society that hate and want to kill you against a neighbour that wants you off its doorstep. Information is key and, to be fair, you will see things as you see them being White and Western.

But, for all the Black and Middle Eastern countries invaded by the US, they just have to like it.

I have no dog in this fight and except the want for peace.

But, this is my problem. It's never debunked, just ignored.

It's a simple question and I guess it's hard to adjust your moral compass because of it it; are you okay arming Neo Nazis? It's simply a yes or no.

It's probably why I keep returning to the point that's never been answered.

You don’t get an answer because there is no point in debating someone immersed in the mire of conspiracy YouTube.

It’s like engaging with a flat-earther. Nothing will change their minds or their beliefs, so, I don’t bother.

You don’t get an answer because there is no point in debating someone immersed in the mire of conspiracy YouTube.

It’s like engaging with a flat-earther. Nothing will change their minds or their beliefs, so, I don’t bother.

Then do one, 'Bob'.

You're clearly not affected by arming Neo Nazis as it's not your concern.

I see you now.

Thanks to NATO giving Ukraine the means to push them back.
Sorry, I missed the point (and to be fair to you that of the thread) that Ukraine are only prevailing because of NATO. Can't argue with that, but would argue that NATO is stretching it's bounds slightly to leap to the defence of a none NATO country, although I get that the presumption is that if it didn't Putin would be in east Germany by now. Perhaps a 'coalition of the willing' as per post 9/11 would have been more appropriate even if it was still pretty much the same mix of US,UK and the hangers on?

Look at the down play, even when acknowledging a sincere problem!

I wonder how actual Jewish and ethnic people feel about this.

To be arming a section of society that hate and want to kill you against a neighbour that wants you off its doorstep. Information is key and, to be fair, you will see things as you see them being White and Western.

But, for all the Black and Middle Eastern countries invaded by the US, they just have to like it.

I have no dog in this fight and except the want for peace.

The downplaying? You can't even be arsed to research russias neo nazi problem and how they have been operating in Europe and Syria for years. You have fell for it big time, you should go russia and tell them how bad the west are, they will send you straight to Bakhmut with a rusty rifle and a bike helmet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.