NATO

The downplaying? You can't even be arsed to research russias neo nazi problem and how they have been operating in Europe and Syria for years. You have fell for it big time, you should go russia and tell them how bad the west are, they will send you straight to Bakhmut with a rusty rifle and a bike helmet.

But... the West aren't arming Russia's neo Nazis...??

No sure what your argument is...

But, this is my problem. It's never debunked, just ignored.

It's a simple question and I guess it's hard to adjust your moral compass because of it it; are you okay arming Neo Nazis? It's simply a yes or no.

It's probably why I keep returning to the point that's never been answered.

Yes, I’m 100% OK arming a country that has a tiny amount of neo-nazis in its armed forces in their fight against a country that’s also got a bunch of neo-nazis.

Every country has these people on their armed forces, including us, and it’s something every country has to stay on top of.

We’ve seen all the evidence anyone would ever need to see that the 1,000 members of the Azov Battalion are not representative of the 250,000 strong Ukrainian army nor the population as a whole.

So why would anyone think we should not arm Ukraine over them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.