NATO

Well well,

Number 1: It's not an "Invasion" it's the real deal. Let's clarify this before you clown yourself more online. If your family has known war, denying the existence or degree of this one is pathetic beyond belief.

2. Sorry to break it to you, go back three generations, for Europe, 1 for the USA, 1 for countries as Georgia, former Yugoslavia, UK, Afghanistan, Iraq, the list can go forever and you will find the same thing. My Great grandfather was a POW captured in 1942 in Soviet Russia btw. War is a constant, it exists because some struggles are irreversible, irreparable, and it goes beyond language or desires. This war however has nothing to do with past European conflicts, but your lack of awareness over why this has begun is telling.

3. American investees. Colour me surprised. How dare a Sovereign nation choose to do business with the big boys without Russia's approval. You are very lost here.

2 Reasons: If you think US is not deep in every nation that has anything of value for trade ( cough cough Lithium and Ukraine ) then you are a child and it goes the same for everyone in G7. And the other, business is business. Russia sucks at business, it's very simple. You wanted a dumbed down toddler equsalising argument for why countries line up to do "bits" with the big boys. It's all business, and like i said, Russia is utterly terrible at every business that doesn't either explode, or is oil/gas.

You clown.

if that's the insult route you want to go down, I'm not in great grandparent terrority, I'm DIRECT. I'm not arsed with the European conflict as you were arsed about war in every other country.

And, yes, dolt, you make my argument for me that this is a proxy war for the US.

Thanks.

Nor am I supporting the mass murder of people FORCED to die, like some of you people.

Nobody deserves to be glorified in unwanted deaths like you're playing COD, unaffected by it.

Think that's pretty fucking sad, knowing you get to sleep at night.
Russia used to be a proud nation, a great nation, historic, talented, dedicated, driven. I am not implying shit son, but what they are today, is the sole reason for NATO to exist. There is simply no reason, no excuse, no back-door, no side-thought to make an acceptance over the situation the Putin regime has brought over his own people, and over Eastern Europe. Russia is a symptom of a multitude of bad decisions made over decades, of pride and silence at the wrong time, they are capable of the one thing they have been subjugated under. And that is destruction. Don't come here and spout this nonsense about forced people, you want change, go make it. They are cowards, complacent of a regime that has hurt themselves for generations.

There we go, was going to post it before but you did it for me.

The lack of melanin in Ukranian people is the reason bigga isn't arsed, his hatred for the west and US trumps their suffering.

Been obvious for years on here what you are.

No, don't be silly.

I'm bothered there's war when there could be solution and the LACK of wanting that solution should be concerning for all.

Whereas many on here shrugged their shoulders over a lie in Iraq and others 'cos it wasn't on their doorstep' should be concerning.

But it wasn't/ isn't.

You clown.

if that's the insult route you want to go down, I'm not in great grandparent terrority, I'm DIRECT. I'm not arsed with the European conflict as you were arsed about war in every other country.

And, yes, dolt, you make my argument for me that this is a proxy war for the US.

Thanks.
US and Russia have had proxy wars before you were a sperm cell in your dads balls.

But no, Russia has invaded a sovereign nation, no matter how much your blood pressure ticks over, this fact remains unchanged. The rest of the world, is helping. That by the way, Einstein, is a cough cough proxy.

Russia used to be a proud nation, a great nation, historic, talented, dedicated, driven. I am not implying shit son, but what they are today, is the sole reason for NATO to exist. There is simply no reason, no excuse, no back-door, no side-thought to make an acceptance over the situation the Putin regime has brought over his own people, and over Eastern Europe. Russia is a symptom of a multitude of bad decisions made over decades, of pride and silence at the wrong time, they are capable of the one thing they have been subjugated under. And that is destruction. Don't come here and spout this nonsense about forced people, you want change, go make it. They are cowards, complacent of a regime that has hurt themselves for generations.

There is a post, a few pages back, that states Russian soldiers are forced to fight under threat of the gun. That would be 'forced', no? Do you think Russian men walk happily to their deaths, happy to never seeing loved ones again?

You can't have it both ways.

So let's just sum this up.

You think that the USA is secretly and illegally smuggling an infinitesimally small amount of oil out of Syria because Bashar Al-Assad's state news network (which has a history of lying) says they are, despite there being zero evidence of this.

And your reasoning is 'there's no proof they aren't doing it' and 'we don't know what the US does or doesn't do'

And the you just throw in something about vaccines as a distraction.

If they wanted poor countries to buy the vaccine, they probably shouldn't have donated 1.1Billion doses to third world countries...

nY7exZZ.png
Haha, brilliant.

There is a post, a few pages back, that states Russian soldiers are forced to fight under threat of the gun. That would be 'forced', no? Do you think Russian men walk happily to their deaths, happy to never seeing loved ones again?

You can't have it both ways.
Yeah, that's great, here is my favourite image of the day.

FqNxwGLWAAEmluN.jpg

This is Zapo' and obviously a residential block ( hit last night ). Can you please point me to a major Russian city, where this has happened since the war has begun?

Highly anticipate your response.

US and Russia have had proxy wars before you were a sperm cell in your dads balls.

But no, Russia has invaded a sovereign nation, no matter how much your blood pressure ticks over, this fact remains unchanged. The rest of the world, is helping. That by the way, Einstein, is a cough cough proxy.

And to think Cuba was as close to getting a proxy war on US doorstep as it did and look at what happened...

You're happy for that threat to actually play out is fine.

Yeah, that's great, here is my favourite image of the day.

View attachment 70877

This is Zapo' and obviously a residential block ( hit last night ). Can you please point me to a major Russian city, where this has happened since the war has begun?

Highly anticipate your response.

I think you're getting highly emotional!

Here's me saying I don't think Russian men under the threat of the gun WANT to fight this war and you post that.

Time for you to check out. No more responses either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.