Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the jury is still out with him but I will reserve my criticism and wait till January to reassess. Just like Jovetic.

Navas has great speed with the ball - a rare quality. He also reads the game very well. But he is shit scared of a physical challenge. Maybe that's why he's so quick. :)

He hasn't done much so far and Nasri starts over him at the moment. Hope he gets going soon s had high hopes for him.

As for Jovetic, what was the point of this signing? Looks like Dzeko still above him in pecking order so he is hardly going to play if all strikers stay fit

Had a decent start to his City life and we still need to afford him time to truly settle but he needs to start offering us more. Whilst he's more than capable of getting involved with the neat intricate football we play around the midfield he's there to give us an alternative option, that option being his pace, directness and crossing ability but doesn't do it anywhere near enough during the game, instead choosing to come inside far too often. Just needs to start running at his opponent more often and get in a few more of those quality balls he's capable of putting in the box. Zab also needs to adjust his game and either underlap more often which he's very good at anyway (the disallowed goal tonight being a perfect example) or simply just back off and give him more space to attack.

Thought tonight was one of his better games for us. If Negrado's goal was allowed and Dzeko had a bit more composure then he would have had two assists.

He does seem to be scared of a challenge though and once he adjusts to the physicality of our league then I reckon we can expect a lot more from him.

see all the super scouts are out in force,its the same people who had negredo down as a nobody,wrote fernandino off ,you would think that they would learn,hold your fire lads,early days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.