Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

Hated it then hate it now loved the eagle apart from the stars the red rose has got no business being on our badge since GM is its own thing now Just seemed to have tried to cram everything into one and it clearly doesn’t work

I prefer to ignore the eagle period of the badge (not the football, just the badge) and I think of this as an updated version of the 1970's one.

I brought it up at a fans meeting with Hughes, Kompany and Zabba, we’d just gone back to the sky blue and I asked if we were going back to the real badge instead of the budgie and stars and was told to watch this space by Cook.

I think the new badge is very nice in it's simplicity. Too many badges now try to stand out and have a lot going on. It's a refreshed modern take of our old badge and I personally love it. The 3 stars jokes about the eagle badge always got on my tits. I mean what did they actually represent? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.