Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

waspish said:
the thing is if we get Terry and lescot onuoho wont be playing many games will he be happy with
that.

Nail on head! I'd just add that if Everton sell Lescott that leaves them with one fit centre back. Throwing more money at them won't fix this problem, because there aren't many quality centre backs around are there? It's no good to Moyes having money to spend if there's no-one around good enough to spend it on.

If this is Leslie's bright idea, he's a fucking idiot.

You sell your most consistent centre-half, who is young, English, and has the club's interests at heart?

Of course you fucking don't.

I cannot believe this, after the awful season Richards has had...

The pathetic lack of effort and interest, the indifferent attitude, the Hamburg "injury" saga you'd expect that if it came to having to haggle with a first team player it would be that waste of space - who we have to carry through each fucking game.

Nedum however, is the complete opposite of Richards, he has an attitude to be admired, and is much more consistent. So to hear news of this has actually really pissed me off.

I dismissed it yesterday, but with Happy Blue now calling this one, and more papers picking up on it... it's gaining weight.

It would be a fucking travesty to sell Nedum, especially when you consider that we could make Everton an offer they couldn't refuse in cold hard cash - which is why exchanging a quality first team player is even more fucking ridiculous.

Arghhhhh!

Fucking bollocks.

If Leslie sanctions this one he's a stupid c*nt.

staffs_blue said:
I'm torn here because I really rate Onuoha but I feel Lescott is the better overall player.

If we signed Lescott and Terry,and Dunne did stay,then big Ned would be 5th or 6th choice Centre back(Terry,Lescott,Kompany,Dunne,Richards,Onuoha),and would not be getting the game time her deserves.

If Ned went to Everton and turned into the world class centre back we all think he will,then we can always buy him back!! ;-)

Lot of if's and buts there mate, Neddy is a better centre half than Richards and Dunne, and kompany is missing for the first few weeks of the season, keep him at all costs i say. Hughes ain't daft the fans would go beserk if he let this happen.

staffs_blue said:
I'm torn here because I really rate Onuoha but I feel Lescott is the better overall player.

If we signed Lescott and Terry,and Dunne did stay,then big Ned would be 5th or 6th choice Centre back(Terry,Lescott,Kompany,Dunne,Richards,Onuoha),and would not be getting the game time her deserves.

On last seasons form I would say he is in front of Dunne and Richards and you can't really say Kompany as he has hardly played there for us....If I was letting anyone go it would be Dunney.

BringBackSwales said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Yeah but I would expect the likes of Kompany to be included. I fully expected that our 4 centre backs would be something along the lines of Lescott and Terry (or other top class centre back) with Ned and Kompany as back up! I do not expect us to have 4 top class centre backs as it would be impossible to keep them all happy!

if you really think Ned is not a top class centre back then we just have to disagree

It looks that way, I like Ned and dont want him to go but he is not up there with the best......yet!

MEN reporting it too <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1126827_blues_turn_up_heat_on_adebayor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... n_adebayor</a>

Thing is guys the blue revolution is going to create casulties,with many of those being academy graduates and fans' favourites.

If signing an England centre half costs us an england u21 international then maybe we'll have to just take the pill and swallow it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.