Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

Cannot in a million years believe Mark Hughes would agree to this!

As has been said already Ned is City through and through.

It has been stated that the club still wants Academy players to come through and Ned is a prime example of this.

Even if Terry comes with Lescott just imagine how he will comeon learnin from them!

He would still get games because we are bound to suffer some injuries etc and he could in time take over from Terry at City and England!

This would really be a stupid transaction if it happens!

Sky Blue said:
staffs_blue said:
I'm torn here because I really rate Onuoha but I feel Lescott is the better overall player.

If we signed Lescott and Terry,and Dunne did stay,then big Ned would be 5th or 6th choice Centre back(Terry,Lescott,Kompany,Dunne,Richards,Onuoha),and would not be getting the game time her deserves.

On last seasons form I would say he is in front of Dunne and Richards and you can't really say Kompany as he has hardly played there for us....If I was letting anyone go it would be Dunney.

Hughes is the man calling the shots,and I believe he puts Dunne and Kompany before Ned.

staffs_blue said:
Thing is guys the blue revolution is going to create casulties,with many of those being academy graduates and fans' favourites.

If signing an England centre half costs us an england u21 international then maybe we'll have to just take the pill and swallow it.

Not when they are as good as Neddy, I thought we were building for the future, we can not let this happen!!

staffs_blue said:
Sorry mate but Nedum Onuoha is NOT going to sit on our bench for 4 years.

If we're going to the places we want to get to we're going to be playing an awful lot of games and can you really see the likes of Terry playing 70/80 games a season?

I can't, I think they second choice players will get plenty of games and I also think Neds smart enough to understand that wining football teams win things not just with the first eleven but a squad.

And who's to say Ned couldn't come into the team after an injury or something and make the place his own?

Selling Ned would be mistake, but it ain't happening we need cover in all positions and I say again I think players like Ned are smart enough to understand this and not the type of player to woman and moan because he's not starting every game.

How can we make the strongest statement to the club without being disrespectful? This after al is only based on a crappy article and rumour.

hgblue said:
waspish said:
the thing is if we get Terry and lescot onuoho wont be playing many games will he be happy with
that.

Nail on head! I'd just add that if Everton sell Lescott that leaves them with one fit centre back. Throwing more money at them won't fix this problem, because there aren't many quality centre backs around are there? It's no good to Moyes having money to spend if there's no-one around good enough to spend it on.

Add Dunney then not Neddy, simple.

staffs_blue said:
Sky Blue said:
On last seasons form I would say he is in front of Dunne and Richards and you can't really say Kompany as he has hardly played there for us....If I was letting anyone go it would be Dunney.

Hughes is the man calling the shots,and I believe he puts Dunne and Kompany before Ned.

dunno about CALLING the shots he'll be fucking DODGING the shots IF this happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.