Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

staffs_blue said:
Thing is guys the blue revolution is going to create casulties,with many of those being academy graduates and fans' favourites.

If signing an England centre half costs us an england u21 international then maybe we'll have to just take the pill and swallow it.

Correct. If, for arguments sake, we get Adebayor, Terry and Lescott, I can't for the life of me write down a team that includes SWP, Ireland, Onouha and Richards. Richards I can fit in at right back (although Zabeleta could easily play there), Ireland I presume will play behind a front three of Tevez, Adebayor and Robinho (although Elano could easily play there). Dunne's got no chance, and I'm struggling to fit Kompany in. In other words, the clubs going places, and some good players are going to fall by the wayside.

hgblue said:
staffs_blue said:
Thing is guys the blue revolution is going to create casulties,with many of those being academy graduates and fans' favourites.

If signing an England centre half costs us an england u21 international then maybe we'll have to just take the pill and swallow it.

Correct. If, for arguments sake, we get Adebayor, Terry and Lescott, I can't for the life of me write down a team that includes SWP, Ireland, Onouha and Richards. Richards I can fit in at right back (although Zabeleta could easily play there), Ireland I presume will play behind a front three of Tevez, Adebayor and Robinho (although Elano could easily play there). Dunne's got no chance, and I'm struggling to fit Kompany in. In other words, the clubs going places, and some good players are going to fall by the wayside.

well not THIS young player thank you very fucking much

Maineblue said:
staffs_blue said:
Sorry mate but Nedum Onuoha is NOT going to sit on our bench for 4 years.

If we're going to the places we want to get to we're going to be playing an awful lot of games and can you really see the likes of Terry playing 70/80 games a season?

quote]

I still dont think playing 10-15 games a season for such a talented player as ned is going to be enough for him.Sooner or later he will get pissed off with it.I know if I was a professional footballer I would!

hgblue said:
staffs_blue said:

Its about the whole squad not just eleven, get a grip.

So we'll win leagues and cups with eleven players or who are these mysterious players who will come in to replace are supestar starting eleven when they suffer injuries or suspensions?, 2 players for every position and that means quality back up.

remember a few months ago, Hughes turned down bids for relatively little-used Ched Evans and Kasper, no chance he'd let Nedum the heart of the defense in the second half, go.

kippaxblue76 said:
hgblue said:

Its about the whole squad not just eleven, get a grip.

Yes,but we if we sign Lescott and Terry,we will have 6 1st team centre halfs,which is too many!!!!!

Obvously Dunne should be the one to go but Everton aint interested in Dunne!

£15 Million and Onouha....and you have a deal....lol!!!

Onouha looks class, cant see this being anywhere near true!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.