Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

staffs_blue said:
I still dont think playing 10-15 games a season for such a talented player as ned is going to be enough for him.Sooner or later he will get pissed off with it.I know if I was a professional footballer I would!

So we sell Ned sign Lescott, Lescott then does his achilles, what quality cover do we bring in TBH?

Yes it's hard getting players in who are happy sitting on the bench but this doesn't always have to be the case plenty of games maybe some sort of rotation policy and let's not forget Ned is still pretty much a baby in CB terms.

If Hughes agreed this deal he's even more stupid than I thought.

Wouldn't even do a straight swap, Ned will be the better player in a years time given the opportunity.

TonyM said:
How can we make the strongest statement to the club without being disrespectful? This after al is only based on a crappy article and rumour.

I can't believe that this would be allowed to happen, but someone needs to email the club or something, with a link to this thread. This is happyblue/the MEN, not the Sun, so there's a chance that the prospect has been raised. If they really do listen to the fans as much as they have already, they'll know what a huge error they could make.

It's quite depressing that some people are trying to argue that it'd be acceptable to let him go. He embodies City.

EDIT: I know this comes across as a bit needy, but I would be distraught if he left.

In my opinion this can only be absolute bollocks and bullshit.

Why would we keep Richard Dunne but get rid of Onouha who was far far better than Dunne last season? There's no way I can see that happening and if it does Hughes and Cookie will practically ruin whatever good impression they made on City fans thus far in the window.

I'd be furious if that happens!

avoidconfusion said:

Why would we keep Richard Dunne but get rid of Onouha who was far far better than Dunne last season? There's no way I can see that happening and if it does Hughes and Cookie will practically ruin whatever good impression they made on City fans thus far in the window.

^^ seconded, the fans will turn on Hughes if he sells Ned big time!!

Maineblue said:
staffs_blue said:
I still dont think playing 10-15 games a season for such a talented player as ned is going to be enough for him.Sooner or later he will get pissed off with it.I know if I was a professional footballer I would!

So we sell Ned sign Lescott, Lescott then does his achilles, what quality cover do we bring in TBH?

Kompany?Richards?Dunne?

And before you say Ned is better than all of those he probably is,but Everton are not interested in the others!

moomba said:
If Hughes agreed this deal he's even more stupid than I thought.

Wouldn't even do a straight swap, Ned will be the better player in a years time given the opportunity.

i agree with that m8 ned is a class player be stupid 2 get rid

staffs_blue said:

Kompany?Richards?Dunne?

And before you say Ned is better than all of those he probably is,but Everton are not interested in the others!

And how do you know this ...Quotes from Moyes ?

CITYROBBO said:
avoidconfusion said:

^^ seconded, the fans will turn on Hughes if he sells Ned big time!!

Honestly, Lescott is not worth giving them Onouha in exchange, that would be so utterly ridiculous and probably some of the worst business this club has ever done (other than 18m for Jo).

Give them Tal Ben Haim for all I care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.