Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I would rather keep ned and miss out on lescott altogether than swap them !!!
Dont be stupid hughes think on behalf of the fans.

bluemoondays said:
Just to add my 2 penn'orth, selling the England U21 Captain and one of our best academy prospects would be insane.

It would also send a clear message to other academy graduates that no matter how good you may be then City will fuck you off.

I will be seriously, seriously pissed off if this was to happen........

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have e-mailed the club, asking them politely not to sell Ned.
My first ever to the club as I am not normally a protester.

Gelson said:
Onuoha has potensial to be much better than Lescott, if he already isn't better... if this happen it shows that Hughes is a weak manager! We dont need to sell any defenders, at least not our best defender! i this happen i will personally travel all the way over to Manchester and kick Hughes in his nuts!

one foot and one nut each mate?

SalfordCityBlue said:
Surely this is bullshit?

I think Hughes is useless, but even I don't think he is THAT stupid?

tbh he saw nothing in Danny Syurridge either (the kid is greedy and deluded but also good) and think about it, Stevie I is the only likely first eleven starter this season who will not be a Hughes buy - he seems to like his own men playing so maybe Ned doesnt fit cos of that?

hgblue said:
BringBackSwales said:
guys/girls please do what I have just done - e mail the club (mcfc@mcfc.co.uk) and tell them politley what you think about Nedum - if we want to make sure he stays, make sure the club knows what we feel about him, not just a fine young player, but a fine young man too, a local lad and a potential future City and England captain

Could the club ignore 10,000 e mails?

Tell them to look at the forums and see what 99% of CITY fans are saying

FFS, grow up. We employ a manager, and he decides. Not the fans.

FFS we employ a manager who showed himself to be pretty tactically useless last season (£100M spent to drop a place wasn't fantastic was it) and I for one do not wish to see him giving away the academy talent, and to be perfectly honest I do not want to see a team completely full of mercenaries - my fucking opinion ok and do not tell me to grow up you fuckwit tosser

I would be absolutely gutted to see Ned go, but let's not forget 2 points....1. Six months ago not many people on here would have given a shit if Ned had been sold. 2. We had a similar reaction to the sale of Corluka and after a couple of weeks no one mentioned him!

sboroMCFC said:
I would be absolutely gutted to see Ned go, but let's not forget 2 points....1. Six months ago not many people on here would have given a shit if Ned had been sold. 2. We had a similar reaction to the sale of Corluka and after a couple of weeks no one mentioned him!

as you might guess I certainly did give a shit when it seemed like he might be going in Jan, and personal view was that Corluka was no great loss - a lot of "clever" City fans were happy to proclaim that they would drive Stevie I up to Sunderland a year ago and look how wrong they were. I think Nedum will be a Manchester City and England great, I hope I am right, on both counts, as I would hate to see him as an Everton and England great

Nedum was in my uncle's football team when he was younger. For me he WAS our most consistent defender if not PLAYER last season. Everton would be insane not to accept this. Nedum is better than Lescott for me....

Surely if a swap was to be part of the bargain then Dunney's the man to go! Last year the future was supposed to be bright, in which case we can't get rid of the future. Wouldn't Richards, Onouha and Lescott be a bright future for City and England!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.