Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

BringBackSwales said:
hgblue said:
FFS, grow up. We employ a manager, and he decides. Not the fans.

FFS we employ a manager who showed himself to be pretty tactically useless last season (£100M spent to drop a place wasn't fantastic was it) and I for one do not wish to see him giving away the academy talent, and to be perfectly honest I do not want to see a team completely full of mercenaries - my fucking opinion ok and do not tell me to grow up you fuckwit tosser

You're entitled to your opinion, but emailling the club is pointless. Hughes will decide whether Ned stays or goes, and it matters not what anybody on here thinks about that. The irony is that I actually agree with you that Onouha is a promising young player, who I would prefer to keep. The point I've been trying to make is that it's the manager's call, and he isn't going to be swayed by a few emails on the subject.
I would also be grateful if you could cut out the personal abuse, because I can guarantee that (City fan or not), you would now be nursing a very sore face if you ever called me that to my face.

Was gonna get Onuoha on my shirt today as well but some1 said there was a 1.5 hour queue so decided not to...... gonna wait till season starts first before gettin printing now lol

There's no way Hughes will sell Ned. The club are are always going on about how the youth are so important and Ned is one of the best prospects we have. I honestly believe that Ned will become one of the top centre backs in the country this year!

phil58 said:
There's no way Hughes will sell Ned. The club are are always going on about how the youth are so important and Ned is one of the best prospects we have. I honestly believe that Ned will become one of the top centre backs in the country this year!
Yep he will stay, as you say City always mention how important the acadamy is to the club and how proud they are of the players who have come through it. Nedum will stay.

i dont want ned 2 go hes like early twentys had a gd half season proved himself 2 me just offer more money we have it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.