Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I'd feel comfortable going into the new season with a defence of Micah - Ned - Lescott - Bridge, provided Micah gets his form back.

4 English players, communication should be good, they should be able to form a great unit and understanding, failry young too so should mature together (except bridge). Given behind them would provide an experienced presence.

Dunne, Zab and Kompany would provide plenty of cover.

Can only echo what others have said, Ned must be kept.

THis wont happen as it doesnt fit in with our Youth developement strategy or the 5+ or whatever it is Uefa rule for the Champions league etc.

Also its pretty clear this would go down very badly with our fans. West Ham and Blackburn both tried to get Nedum as part of the RSC and Bellamy deals respectively - didnt happen obviously he was a regular for us last season can play centre half or right back and will only get better.

I am sure Everton would love him but we wont want him to leave and I am sure he would not want to take such a big step down at this stage of his career. Anyway he just signed a new contract - doubt Everton could afford the rumoured £50k a week he is on.

alera said:
THis wont happen as it doesnt fit in with our Youth developement strategy or the 5+ or whatever it is Uefa rule for the Champions league etc.

Also its pretty clear this would go down very badly with our fans. West Ham and Blackburn both tried to get Nedum as part of the RSC and Bellamy deals respectively - didnt happen obviously he was a regular for us last season can play centre half or right back and will only get better.

I am sure Everton would love him but we wont want him to leave and I am sure he would not want to take such a big step down at this stage of his career. Anyway he just signed a new contract - doubt Everton could afford the rumoured £50k a week he is on.

sincerely hope you are right

BringBackSwales said:
alera said:

sincerely hope you are right

same here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200728/Mega-rich-City-ante-improved-40m-bid-land-Terry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Terry.html</a>

Mail still running story tonite, that we will included ned in deal for lescott, plus 15 mill , hope this ain't TRUE!!

I've now convinced myself this IS going to happen after reading the Mail story...

If we are going all out for Terry, Lescott and Toure then Nedum will inevitably get squeezed out if they all come off.

Which will confirm my opinion that Hughes is an enormous tool.

However, Terry, Lescott and Toure will soothe my rage sufficiently.

Love Nedum, but that would be some defensive lineup... And some midfield lineup... and some attacking lineup :-D

And it will shut up all those nobends who are going 'hur hur are you going to play 1-1-8 hur hur' because they have NOTHING else to mock us for anymore!

And wtf is that Mail shit about it could be years before we can challenge in Europe? Why is that exactly? Because you don't WANT us to be able too?

Well, soz, cos you're about to be very disappointed Mr Mail Man.

Lampard's quotes about Terry must be worrying their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.