Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm not having this one....defensively there is fuck all between Ned and Lescott.

id prefer to bid 30 mill than loose onouha!

in faact maybe its on loan, if we get lescott then even if we get knoone else and onouha goes on loan then we can play komps, dunne or richards there.

Is Ned left footed or did he every play on the left hand side at all last season? I cant remember if he ever did..

Not Ned, not Micah.

They can have Dunne, TBH and Jo if they're wanting players plus cash, just FO from those two.

I can't see this being true it would be a major mis-calculation.

*goes of to pain some protest banners!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo

NOOOO!!! this isnt true!!

its the liverpool echo reporting this aka the dirty scousers i take this as bullshit:)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/</a>

:(

i never knew swp was gay (look at his hands)

lol

Looks like I'm on my own here then, because although Ned is a promising young player, he's nowhere near the finished article, and has had more than his fair share of injuries. Lescott is probably next in line after Terry & Ferdinand, to be one of England's centre backs. He's done all his learning at Everton, and is looking more and more comfortable in the Premier League, and at international level. Everton won't sell Lescott without having a quality replacement, and if selling Ned is what it costs to get this deal done, then in my opinion, it's a price worth paying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.