Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I thought happyblue said that they wanted Ned as part of the deal? And not that we were offering him. Or did I read it wrong?

Either way Hughes would be out of his fucking mind to do that deal.

hughes has said he wants to build a team blended with academy players so cant see this happening myself. think we will go upto £20m instead.

OrigamiNinja said:
hgblue said:
Looks like I'm on my own here then, because although Ned is a promising young player, he's nowhere near the finished article, and has had more than his fair share of injuries. Lescott is probably next in line after Terry & Ferdinand, to be one of England's centre backs. He's done all his learning at Everton, and is looking more and more comfortable in the Premier League, and at international level. Everton won't sell Lescott without having a quality replacement, and if selling Ned is what it costs to get this deal done, then in my opinion, it's a price worth paying.

Im not gonna slate you like some will mate because in a roundabout way I agree/understand what you are saying, if you say who is better Lescott or Ned then its a pretty simple answer.......Lescott! On that basis you could make an argument for this transfer to happen but my argument against it would be that we require TWO centre backs and as it stands Ned for me is the best centre back we have at the club so if we make this deal we have signed a good centre back BUT we then still require at least one more and as I am far from convinced that Tery is on his way we then still find ourselves in the same predicament as we do now! On this basis I struggle to see the logic in the transfer!

Hughes has said we need 2 for every position so that we means we need FOUR NOT TWO centre backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.