Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

ffan said:
bluemoon32 said:
Yep, especially for someone who isn't much better ( if at all) like Lescott.
I am for real. If City want to become a top 2 team we don't have time to bring through youngters right now. We should just buy every player for the position that needs filling not waste time trying to nurture players through the stupid youth system.
Ffan why don't you p*ss off over to the Salford reds then if you want to watch a squad of mercenaries. As i mentioned earlier we are slowly losing track off who we are as a club - one that is famed for its academy and it's fans. I for one would much rather see a homegrown player like Neds, Ireland, Richards, Johnson etc lift a trophy for us than that c*nt John Terry. To be honest i'm not even sure Lescott is that much better than Neds.

Hamann Pineapple said:
ffan said:
I am for real. If City want to become a top 2 team we don't have time to bring through youngters right now. We should just buy every player for the position that needs filling not waste time trying to nurture players through the stupid youth system.

You Sir, are a tit, of the highest order. Blatant rag, not got the nouse to be subtle. It doesn't wash around here sunshine.
I'm not a rag.

Answer me this, would it not be easier and cheaper for us to let other clubs develop talent and then let us buy them? If we keep investing millions into our youth system like we are now most of it will go down the drain.

I know which I'd prefer. We are big fish now, gotta start thinking like it.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well.

InvisibleMan86 said:
As i mentioned earlier we are slowly losing track off who we are as a club - one that is famed for its academy and it's fans.

Those aren't the things that have defined us for most of my lifetime - I'd say more famed for making horrendous decisions and being by and large shit at football.

I don't want Nedum to go, but there's no need to over react to it either. More surprised he is being valued so low than anything, but not sure money means anything to the club at the moment, it's more about getting the best players possible at the club now. (not that I think Lescott is actually all that great).

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You Sir, are a tit, of the highest order. Blatant rag, not got the nouse to be subtle. It doesn't wash around here sunshine.
I'm not a rag.

Answer me this, would it not be easier and cheaper for us to let other clubs develop talent and then let us buy them? If we keep investing millions into our youth system like we are now most of it will go down the drain.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well.

No, it wouldn't be cheaper. No, we shouldn't start thinking like that. No, I can't believe you just said that.

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not a rag.

Poor attempt. BTW what's the soup down on Pier 39 ?

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not a rag.

Blatant Rag - p*ss off we can see you for what you are. I'm betting if we do an IP trace on you it will cum up in Croydon rather than USA.

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not a rag.

I hope this isnt the sign of things to come in terms of the kind of "fans" we're going to attract

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not a rag.

Oh do fuck off.

ffan said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not a rag.

get to bed u idiot, you've got school tomorrow. rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.