Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

Did you work with him?
Do you know him?
Have you ever met him?
It’s easy to throw insults like he’s a **** about isn’t it?
He was more for the fans who attend that anyone we've had since, but sending that e-mail was a right dropped bollock and the match going fans have suffered since, maybe him being too much onside with "legacy" fans got him the heave ho.

Reactions: PPT
What a load of shit. The lad was with us a junior and came through the ranks. He was NOT given a chance by Mancini and yes you are correct he did enjoy himself at Sunderland. So fucking what ?? At least he was playing regular football and under a manager who believed in him.
Fuck knows why you bothered even responding to this thread.
Ha ha, what a reaction. How tightly are you wound. Think you need to change your tampon.

To the others who can handle reading a different opinion about a footballer on a football forum. Why is it such an average player gets so much appreciation? Is it simply he’s a local lad that came through the academy? Or do people like how he conducts himself?

Whatever it is, I don’t see what he did/is doing for the club anywhere near proportionate to the amount of love he gets from City fans.

I never understand a player that did so little at the club still gets so much love from large parts of the fan base.

The guy is on record say saying he preferred it at Sunderland and sticks the boot in on Mancini every opportunity he gets.

If City weren’t big time now he wouldn’t come near the club imo.
I have to say I always find the idea that a Manc can be a plastic fan of a Manc club bizarre. Even if Nedum hadn't signed for us at the age of ten, he'd have been a Blue anyway. It's almost like we've internalised the Red lie to the point where we question others Blueness and seek prove our own at any opportunity. We don't need to. Most especially if you grew up in Manchester like Nedum and many of us did, but not exclusively. City's your club whether we're shit or not, and whether you know it or not! Besides, Nedum is a top guy.

Ha ha, what a reaction. How tightly are you wound. Think you need to change your tampon.

To the others who can handle reading a different opinion about a footballer on a football forum. Why is it such an average player gets so much appreciation? Is it simply he’s a local lad that came through the academy? Or do people like how he conducts himself?

Whatever it is, I don’t see what he did/is doing for the club anywhere near proportionate to the amount of love he gets from City fans.
You obviously never saw Nedum play did you ?? Paul Dickov wasn`t the greatest player I`ve ever seen but by fuck his heart was/is in the right place with his City connection just like Nedums does.
Before you start spouting shit it would benefit your grey matter to go along to a local Branch Meeting when Nedum was on and lets see if you come out with the same crap afterwards.
You claim you don`t see anything special in what he does for the club. He travels hundreds and hundreds of miles a year going to Branch Meetings and does NOT get paid either by the club nor the Branches so I suggest you wind your fucking neck in and lay off the lad.
You obviously have more than a dislike for the lad, but whatever it is, you don`t come over as a true Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.