Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

I never understand a player that did so little at the club still gets so much love from large parts of the fan base.

The guy is on record say saying he preferred it at Sunderland and sticks the boot in on Mancini every opportunity he gets.

If City weren’t big time now he wouldn’t come near the club imo.

I never understand a player that did so little at the club still gets so much love from large parts of the fan base.

The guy is on record say saying he preferred it at Sunderland and sticks the boot in on Mancini every opportunity he gets.

What a load of shit. The lad was with us a junior and came through the ranks. He was NOT given a chance by Mancini and yes you are correct he did enjoy himself at Sunderland. So fucking what ?? At least he was playing regular football and under a manager who believed in him.
Fuck knows why you bothered even responding to this thread.

Cook was a ****, anyone slags off my mother I'll chin the ****.
Making fun of someone dying is absolutely disgusting.

And whether the email was accidentally sent to Nedum's mum or not, it’s not an excuse.

I can’t imagine Cook would have welcomed it, if the boot was on the other foot.

This is hilarious because Nedum was a city fan meeting players at platt lane.

The person who would have had fuck all to do with us if we didn’t go big time is Mancini…

Seriously? Imagine if that was your mother who had cancer and received an email like that, how do you think she and yourself would have reacted? Don't forget that she died of cancer around a year later. Cook, for all the love he gets on here, was to all appearances American and had that arrogance mixed in with ignorance that many of them seem to display. Thank god we got rid.
Many?

Seriously? Imagine if that was your mother who had cancer and received an email like that, how do you think she and yourself would have reacted? Don't forget that she died of cancer around a year later. Cook, for all the love he gets on here, was to all appearances American and had that arrogance mixed in with ignorance that many of them seem to display. Thank god we got rid.
Blimey, lots of exaggeration here e.g. what email did he send to Ned‘s mum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.