Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

I have to say I always find the idea that a Manc can be a plastic fan of a Manc club bizarre. Even if Nedum hadn't signed for us at the age of ten, he'd have been a Blue anyway. It's almost like we've internalised the Red lie to the point where we question others Blueness and seek prove our own at any opportunity. We don't need to. Most especially if you grew up in Manchester like Nedum and many of us did, but not exclusively. City's your club whether we're shit or not, and whether you know it or not! Besides, Nedum is a top guy.
May well be but Mancini was right in that Micah and Zabba were better right backs.

Ha ha, what a reaction. How tightly are you wound. Think you need to change your tampon.

To the others who can handle reading a different opinion about a footballer on a football forum. Why is it such an average player gets so much appreciation? Is it simply he’s a local lad that came through the academy? Or do people like how he conducts himself?

Whatever it is, I don’t see what he did/is doing for the club anywhere near proportionate to the amount of love he gets from City fans.
I said on here a few weeks back that he disses City everytime i hear him on ESPN..No grudges just said it like it 'appeared' got blasted for it..

You obviously never saw Nedum play did you ?? Paul Dickov wasn`t the greatest player I`ve ever seen but by fuck his heart was/is in the right place with his City connection just like Nedums does.
Before you start spouting shit it would benefit your grey matter to go along to a local Branch Meeting when Nedum was on and lets see if you come out with the same crap afterwards.
You claim you don`t see anything special in what he does for the club. He travels hundreds and hundreds of miles a year going to Branch Meetings and does NOT get paid either by the club nor the Branches so I suggest you wind your fucking neck in and lay off the lad.
You obviously have more than a dislike for the lad, but whatever it is, you don`t come over as a true Blue.
I saw Nedum play. Decent athlete, average footballer. It’s only really a section of City fans that think otherwise.

I don’t really get the Dickov comparison given what Dickov did for the club vs what Nedum did.

As for attending branch meetings. He released a book recently didn’t he. Now he’s going round the local supporter clubs in the run up to Christmas. There’s a shock.

I’ll leave it at that now, as you seem rather angry that someone has expressed a different opinion than you. That’s a bit of a problem on a football forum. Something you might want to work on for 2023 maybe.

Have a nice Christmas Oakiecokie X

Last edited:
I just don’t get the hate for Gary Cook. He was exactly what we needed at the time. He wasn’t perfect but who is? He did a great job for us overall and helped us on our way to where we are now.

I’ve mentioned this before but a few years back (peps first season, maybe Pellegrini’s last) I bumped into Gary Cook and his mate just having a few pints in Summerbees. Lovely down to earth bloke who understood and genuinely gave a shit about the regular fans, more so than the current board will ever do in a million years no matter how brilliant the football is these days.

I said on here a few weeks back that he disses City everytime i hear him on ESPN..No grudges just said it like it 'appeared' got blasted for it..
Some City fans seem to regard him very highly for some reason. I don’t really see it. There are definitely some serious Nedum fan boys on here who won’t hear a bad word said about him.

Best just either leave them to it and not ruin their Nedum love in. That or compare him to Cafu in his prime and ask where we should put the Nedum statue.

I saw Nedum play. Decent athlete, average footballer. It’s only really a section of City fans that think otherwise.

I don’t really get the Dickov comparison given what Dickov did for the club vs what Nedum did.

As for attending branch meetings. He released a book recently didn’t he. Now he’s going round the local supporter clubs in the run up to Christmas. There’s a shock.

I’ll leave it at that now, as you seem rather angry that someone has expressed a different opinion than you. That’s a bit of a problem on a football forum. Something you might want to work on for 2023 maybe.

Have a nice Christmas Oakiecokie X
We have had somewhere in the region of 20 different ex players and those connected with the club.I would say that 8 of those had their books with them to sell and asked whether it would be OK to sell them at a reduced cost to the Branch Members.
What the fuck is wrong with you ?? Has Nedum ever crossed your path, has he upset you in some other way ?
There is something that is not healthy about your constant criticism of him. Look at how many likes on this subject there are. Does that not tell you something that the vast majority of Blue Mooners like the lad !!
Pity you`re one of the tiny minority that speak badly of the lad.
Perhaps you are either Cook or Marwood in reality.

One of the best pundits out there for me, intelligent, well spoken and good humor.

How Micha Richard and co get the gigs in front of him shows how far standards have dropped and what market the TV stations are catering to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.