Nedum Onuoha

Prestwich_Blue said:
robbieh said:
I am pleased that you notice Tevez's achievements in the game while refusing to acknowledge Mancini's.
Mancini has won sweet FA in England or European competitions so far. And winning the Italian league when you're the only game in town does not make you a genius.

PB, you're as bad as Billy Shears for seeing what you want to see and ignoring the facts. As I said to Billy, to suggest those Serie A titles were not creditable achievements just goes to show that you are not being remotely objective in your judgement of Mancini and it completely devalues your opinions. Only game in town, are you sure? In 2006-07 Mancini won the title with a record number of points, you might say they had no competition but strangely, AC Milan won the CL that year, so not quite the only game in town. They finished 36 points clear of Milan which even allowing for an 8 point deduction is prettyy emphatic. I am sure you will still manage to argue that black is indeed white though.

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
this is not you is it Billy?
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccerlens.com/fergie-should-snap-up-the-new-frank-lampard/45083/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccerlens.com/fergie-should-sna ... ard/45083/</a>?

Nah, I've already got a pretty good idea of what the future holds for the boy Ireland. No need for me to go speculating...

Where is he going and will you be driving? ;)

Hope Nedum stays hes a fantastic defender and hes got City running through his veins.

GStar said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not going to put up with an unwarranted attack on my honesty and integrity by some idiot who claims to be a blue. That was over the top in my opinion.

Being a whinging bastard>Threatenig to deliberately hurt someone.

And tbf, as with any 'ITK' posters, some 'attacks' are warranted, otherwise everyone would be gullable idiots and the entire board would look like the transfer forum.

Anyway, moving on... :)

Yes, moving on, good idea.

Mancini is here, and unless Big Mals Cigar is actually Khaldoon in a fantastically convincing disguise, then he'll be here for the forseeable future. Spreading dubious rumour about dressing room unrest and Mourinho (although i imagine Mourinho has some truth in it) is hardly the best way to celebrate what should be an amazing Summer transfer window. Petty bickering and division i think should be put aside for now, until the football actually starts again, surely everything that can be said about the managerial situation has been said? Nothing much is going to change over the next few months with regards to how well Mancini is doing his job.

It's quite clear now who likes Mancini and who doesn't, i hope we don't have to endure a whole Summer of the same folk going round and round in circles.

It's about time we moved on to some more Cook and Marwood bashing instead.

DIRTY JUDAS C*NT!!!!! Get your stuff together n fuck off your not good enough and its just sour grapes, its not the manager doesn't like you its that your not fuckin good enough so go n bleat somewhere else you spoilt child, you have made one mistake tho ned you got us mixed up with someone that gives a shit!!!! Its about city not individuals now piss off you interlectual twat

Gelsons Dad said:
I heard all of that too.

On here, from you.

I chose to dismiss it as fantasy as there is absolutely no evidence to substantiate it. Other members of the anti Mancini brigade supporting this story doesn't add any credence.

When will you doom-mongers give it a rest? Quite frankly, your hijacking of any thread to promote your anti city agenda is not only boring but down right sickening.

To be absolutely fair, I'm pro-Mancini (as I'm pro any City manager), and I heard the day before the Sunderland game that Hughes was out, Mancini was in until the end of the season with Mourinho coming in the summer.

Damocles said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I heard all of that too.

On here, from you.

I chose to dismiss it as fantasy as there is absolutely no evidence to substantiate it. Other members of the anti Mancini brigade supporting this story doesn't add any credence.

When will you doom-mongers give it a rest? Quite frankly, your hijacking of any thread to promote your anti city agenda is not only boring but down right sickening.

To be absolutely fair, I'm pro-Mancini (as I'm pro any City manager), and I heard the day before the Sunderland game that Hughes was out, Mancini was in until the end of the season with Mourinho coming in the summer.

it doesn't matter how many people heard it, it was gossip... unfortunately, for many, where this club is concerned gossip is gospel, common sense and perspective goes out of the window, even long after the story has unravelled.

As far as Mancini's previous record goes, it would be ignorant IMO to write them off as insignificant achievements.

In the long run though, it will his achievements at City, and not in Italy that will decide his future. And that's the way it should be.

2Daroot said:
DIRTY JUDAS C*NT!!!!! Get your stuff together n fuck off your not good enough and its just sour grapes, its not the manager doesn't like you its that your not fuckin good enough so go n bleat somewhere else you spoilt child, you have made one mistake tho ned you got us mixed up with someone that gives a shit!!!! Its about city not individuals now piss off you interlectual twat

hee hee... Obviously your not quite one of those!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.