Negative players or negative tactics...

de niro said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Rubbish...... hughes would of lost that game, didn't have the balls to make the big shouts.......his start up team is the same one which would finnish a game.

would'nt have needed the "big shouts" we would have been out of sight.

You do make me smile Bill.

If I hadn't met you I would have thought you were a right numpty.

de niro said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Rubbish...... hughes would of lost that game, didn't have the balls to make the big shouts.......his start up team is the same one which would finnish a game.

would'nt have needed the "big shouts" we would have been out of sight.

out of sight? if you truly believe we would have had more points under hughes there is a serious problem.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
I'm with you IP, unbelievable some of the shite posted on here.

I hope that's a joke.

No, it's not a joke.

We were awful first half however you could not argue against Bob's selection.

The pitch was like a farmer's field and we struggled to adjust, bar the actual goal though I don't recall Given having much to do in the first half.

Bob gets them in at half time and we come out and put in a fantastic 45 in which their keeper has the half of his life whilst our players choose the wrong option and finish woefully time after time.

I thought we did really well considering the dire first half and were extremely unlucky not to get 3 points but playing on a pitch like that was not something we will have expected.

Oh and add in that as per usual the ref was a comic.

Said this morning that 4 points from these 2 away games was the target, we will beat Fulham next week.

Job done.

the tactics in the first half were yet again appalling. They can only be described as extremely negative.

there was the back 4 and then the midfield 3 of zab barry and dejong sat no more than 5 yds infront of them

hence our strikers were isolated and barely got a touch of the ball

second half a lot better but i just cannot understand why RM continues with tactics which everyone else can see dont work.....and today they didnt work.....all adam johnsons goal (and a fine goal it was) does is paper over the huge cracks of inadequacy in RM tactical knowledge of how to win games in the premiership

He had a perfect example the other evening of why playing a typical Italian style of play does not work in the prem (when utd stuffed millan).....a team that plays with pace, adeventure and attacks with more than 1-2 men will always overcome one that doesnt

tevez swp and bellamy were so isolated it was untrue......they had no chance

as for the rumours about players being dissatisfied with training and tactics....I believe they are very accurate.....you can see it the way the players are approaching the game....they are so frustrated

simon23 said:
the tactics in the first half were yet again appalling. They can only be described as extremely negative.

there was the back 4 and then the midfield 3 of zab barry and dejong sat no more than 5 yds infront of them

hence our strikers were isolated and barely got a touch of the ball

second half a lot better but i just cannot understand why RM continues with tactics which everyone else can see dont work.....and today they didnt work.....all adam johnsons goal (and a fine goal it was) does is paper over the huge cracks of inadequacy in RM tactical knowledge of how to win games in the premiership

He had a perfect example the other evening of why playing a typical Italian style of play does not work in the prem (when utd stuffed millan).....a team that plays with pace, adeventure and attacks with more than 1-2 men will always overcome one that doesnt

tevez swp and bellamy were so isolated it was untrue......they had no chance

as for the rumours about players being dissatisfied with training and tactics....I believe they are very accurate.....you can see it the way the players are approaching the game....they are so frustrated

If we had just beaten Barca 5-0 in the Champions League Final to complete the quadruple i still don't think you would post a positive post mate.

Remind me not to speak to you when i'm down otherwise i'll be going to B&Q for some rope ;-)

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Negative tactics?

Do you arseholes realise we could of won that game 5 or 6-1 today with the chances we had?

I take serious offense to being called an arsehole by a fucking schoolboy rag.

Either contribute to the debate or fuck off back under your Scholes duvet you snivelling little prick.

Lets not turn a decent debate into a slanging match eh ? Both of you should know better.

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
I take serious offense to being called an arsehole by a fucking schoolboy rag.

Either contribute to the debate or fuck off back under your Scholes duvet you snivelling little prick.

Lets not turn a decent debate into a slanging match eh ? Both of you should know better.

He started it.

Collectively as a team today, our players made many wrong choices as INDIVIDUALS. There were many instances where

a. instead of directly shooting when Gordon was 'set & positioned' and
b. taking on the whole defence
our players should have been more creative, making an extra pass by squaring or chipping the ball in with more players SWARMING in thier box. This is my take on why we did not capitalize on our chances.

Given's distribution of the ball was a bit better today. Vieira, sadly, does not have the pace or quickness anymore and RSC is not in game shape to be a striker. Rocky needs to be playing in reserves to get the games & GOALS in!

Mancini made the adjustment but did the players especially the frontline?

Lastly, before Johnson came on, a vigilant & 'hands on' Mancini gave him instructions to cut into the box and curled or place the ball in. Yes I can read lips. Particulary to a transfixed goalie like Gordon, whose goaltending style is similar to Given, who was anticipating a header from a cross.

Simon, why do you hate Mancini so much, is it because he's Italian,
that would have been like disliking Hughes because he was Welsh.
When are you going to ask questions of the players who's poor touch is costing us games, the finishing today was diabolically poor, from SWP Bellers and Rocky, how can that be Mancini's fault, and are you suggesting we sack him and beg Hughes to come back, he would never do that, we can't sack Mancini he has to be given a couple of years at least to get us consistency and turn us into proper challengers for Champions League football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.