Negative players or negative tactics...

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
I hope that's a joke.

No, it's not a joke.

We were awful first half however you could not argue against Bob's selection.

The pitch was like a farmer's field and we struggled to adjust, bar the actual goal though I don't recall Given having much to do in the first half.

Bob gets them in at half time and we come out and put in a fantastic 45 in which their keeper has the half of his life whilst our players choose the wrong option and finish woefully time after time.

I thought we did really well considering the dire first half and were extremely unlucky not to get 3 points but playing on a pitch like that was not something we will have expected.

Oh and add in that as per usual the ref was a comic.

Said this morning that 4 points from these 2 away games was the target, we will beat Fulham next week.

Job done.

Being awful for 45 minutes against Chelsea. Just about excusable. Repeating the same trick in the next game against Sunderland. Well, you've not learned anything have you...

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'll take the point, and I'm pleased we got it as it could prove crucial. I'm also pleased that we're much more organized and difficult to break down than we were under Hughes.

However, there are still things he's getting wrong, which I'm more than entitled to have a little moan about on blue fucking moon.

simon23 said:
as for the rumours about players being dissatisfied with training and tactics....I believe they are very accurate.....you can see it the way the players are approaching the game....they are so frustrated

Ha ha, you're quite the talent to be able to spot that.

Time to get over you're disappointment about the sacking methinks, you defended countless worse performances under the previous manager to the hilt.

moomba said:
simon23 said:
as for the rumours about players being dissatisfied with training and tactics....I believe they are very accurate.....you can see it the way the players are approaching the game....they are so frustrated

Time to get over you're disappointment about the sacking methinks, you defended countless worse performances under the previous manager to the hilt.

Moomba....i have a lot of respect for your opinons but this has nothing to do with the sacking of MH.....i can see the arguements why MH had to go whether i agree with it or not....but now you are wrong

Im talking about present performances and since Mancini took over they have generally been poor (even in the games we have won). All you have to do is look at the way bellamy, tevez and swp are running the arses off to try and get the ball and the way they are throwing themselves into stupid challenges.

MH is in the past.....

RM is now and we are playing badly.....

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
No, it's not a joke.

We were awful first half however you could not argue against Bob's selection.

The pitch was like a farmer's field and we struggled to adjust, bar the actual goal though I don't recall Given having much to do in the first half.

Bob gets them in at half time and we come out and put in a fantastic 45 in which their keeper has the half of his life whilst our players choose the wrong option and finish woefully time after time.

I thought we did really well considering the dire first half and were extremely unlucky not to get 3 points but playing on a pitch like that was not something we will have expected.

Oh and add in that as per usual the ref was a comic.

Said this morning that 4 points from these 2 away games was the target, we will beat Fulham next week.

Job done.

Being awful for 45 minutes against Chelsea. Just about excusable. Repeating the same trick in the next game against Sunderland. Well, you've not learned anything have you...

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'll take the point, and I'm pleased we got it as it could prove crucial. I'm also pleased that we're much more organized and difficult to break down than we were under Hughes.

However, there are still things he's getting wrong, which I'm more than entitled to have a little moan about on blue fucking moon.

And so am i on "blue fucking moon". You said our tactics were negative, i pointed out that they weren't. Simples.

I listened to the first half on the radio and all i heard was Sunderland this and Sunderland that.....what time are city getting here, oh look another lost ball, they have 3 up front you know...can somebody get the ball to them, Sunderland are 1st to every ball and city just let them play.

I had to turn off at half time to go to work but wasn't surprised to hear we managed a draw...its what we do.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, we have some good players but we are still looking for a good team I,m happy to take every result we get but I am aiting patiently for the day when everything clicks into place....Like learning to drive.

simon23 said:
Moomba....i have a lot of respect for your opinons but this has nothing to do with the sacking of MH.....i can see the arguements why MH had to go whether i agree with it or not....but now you are wrong

Im talking about present performances and since Mancini took over they have generally been poor (even in the games we have won). All you have to do is look at the way bellamy, tevez and swp are running the arses off to try and get the ball and the way they are throwing themselves into stupid challenges.

MH is in the past.....

We're racking up points at a greater rate than our rivals, if our tactics aren't working and we can still do that then I'm happy.

Were not going to win like Barcelona just yet.

Immaculate Pasta said:
And so am i on "blue fucking moon". You said our tactics were negative, i pointed out that they weren't. Simples.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Negative tactics?

Do you arseholes realise we could of won that game 5 or 6-1 today with the chances we had?

That was your response to my OP. I've no problem with you disagreeing with whether or not Mancini got his tactics wrong. I'm entitled to my opinion as your entitled to yours. But invective and postings like the above serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to needlessly wind up posters who don't agree with you. In that sense you succeeded up to a point.

I'm more than happy to discuss the points I've raised in this thread.

simon23 said:
moomba said:

MH is in the past.....

The 2nd half performances at Chelsea and Sunderland were bad?

-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 pm --

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.