Negativity

I think after the start we had this season, the vast majority are going to be extremely disappointed with the way it has turned out.

£140m spent in the summer and we are worse than we were in a season when we were average. We have gone from 2.26 points per game in season 1 under him to 2.07 last season to 1.88 this season (and in the last 20 games it is 1.6) . We have taken 3 points out of 21 against teams in the top 6. That is on a par with what I would expect a relegated side to get.

Pellegrini has been dealt a bad hand injury wise but he isn't at the right level. There has been talk of four competitions but let's face it we are not going to win the premier league this year or the CL. We are not playing well enough. Recent results have papered over the cracks. There is absolutely zero reason to think the Spurs result will be a positive one and we never win at Liverpool away. We need injured players back to make the top 3 in my opinion.

Thankfully the club have finally done something about the fact he isn't good enough.

This is a forum different supporters have different view's.
You obviously can see no wrong in anything the club / manager do or say.
So your blindness is as bad as other's negativity
This goes back to bob, ball, and managers from before I was even born.

None of us agree completely on the way forward. To criticise isn't to be necessarily negative.

I personally rate most of our players as the best in the world nowadays, getting them to play like that consistently is the next challenge.

Forum is riddled with it every time we lose a match.
Some spoilt fuckers around that's for sure.
Happy clappers do my head in.
I should clearly be delighted that I had a 190 mile round trip past a closed motorway to get to watch that shitfest.
No real City fan minds losing. We've done a lot of it over the last 40 years.
I do fucking mind however when the manager pisses games away, time after time I may add, through complete niavety and more than one player clearly doesn't give a shit.

It was not the defeat against Leicester , if we play well and are robbed like West Ham at home fair enough , but we lost 3-1 , and were played off the park by players who wouldnt get a sniff at our 1st team squad , our decision making for our final ball or crossing was horrendous ,we had a lot of corners that came to nothing , and it took an academy rookie to come on for the last 10 minutes to show the rest of the team how to create a goal. Very rarely do i post negativity on here , also like to give players benefit of the doubt , but yesterday was inexcusable , we have usually delivered in the important games , over the last 5 years , it appears this side under this manager cannot do this anymore , so it appears the Pep appointment is very well timed , i am not writing this season off , if we can get our injured players back and freshen the team , i still think we can win silverware , and finish comfortably in the top 4.

I think after the start we had this season, the vast majority are going to be extremely disappointed with the way it has turned out.

£140m spent in the summer and we are worse than we were in a season when we were average. We have gone from 2.26 points per game in season 1 under him to 2.07 last season to 1.88 this season (and in the last 20 games it is 1.6) . We have taken 3 points out of 21 against teams in the top 6. That is on a par with what I would expect a relegated side to get.

Pellegrini has been dealt a bad hand injury wise but he isn't at the right level. There has been talk of four competitions but let's face it we are not going to win the premier league this year or the CL. We are not playing well enough. Recent results have papered over the cracks. There is absolutely zero reason to think the Spurs result will be a positive one and we never win at Liverpool away. We need injured players back to make the top 3 in my opinion.

Thankfully the club have finally done something about the fact he isn't good enough.

Yes, they pulled the rug from under Pellers' feet.

I am looking forward to seeing Pep but it was always likely that performances would suffer after Manuel's departure was announced, especially with an injury ravaged squad!

lets be honest here, city have not played well since............seville away??, sure we have some 20 minute spells where we looked really good, the odd 45 minutes of brilliance (gladbach, everton sf), but never dominating games from start to finish like we did 18/24 months ago, very one dimensional, injuries have not helped thats for sure but yesterday the team downed tools for the first time, awful performance and they are getting more and more regular imo

It smells of RAG Cafe at the minute...

"But but but but but we're entitled to win"

"We're all doomed"

"Yaya out"

"Hart will go because Pep mentioned something abiut summat"

"We'll be lucky to have a team aginst Kiev"

"Our youth will be twatted against Chelsea"

Yawn..... we're Man City, not FC Priveleged-Invincible Plc.

I think a lot of fans are just pissed off with the performances and are frustrated to fuck with some individual players, but a lot of the posting is highly constructive and if only Pellers would adopt a more pragmatic approach, particularly towards the idea of defending as a team.

When you compare the performances of Mancini, Lescott, Kompany and the covering midfield defence of yesteryear to the cavalier nigh-on all out attacking gung-ho approach of Manuel it is a fuckin' mystery how yesterday was first against second!

I agree with the OP..the happy clapper tag is fucking ridiculous

Fact of the matter is we are still in 4 competitions..the final of one and yet you read this board you'd think we are in a relegation scrap

The self entitlement is beyond raggish

It smells of RAG Cafe at the minute...

"But but but but but we're entitled to win"

"We're all doomed"

"Yaya out"

"Hart will go because Pep mentioned something abiut summat"

"We'll be lucky to have a team aginst Kiev"

"Our youth will be twatted against Chelsea"

Yawn..... we're Man City, not FC Priveleged-Invincible Plc.
come on mate. to expect a better performance than yesterday isn't raggish, it's realistic. we should be doing better. the City of ten or fifteen years ago might roll over, the team now, supposedly challenging for 4 trophies, should play slightly fucking better

at least look like they give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.