Negativity

Perspective here ffs!!!

As city fan for 30 years i have had to grow a pair. You have to be an optimist...

However, as a season ticket holder and over a 500 mile round trip...after a performance like that, im aloud a fucking whinge!

Then the next game i support them like my life depends on it...and if they dont get the result it fucking ruins my weekend, then i start all over again!
CTID

I agree with the OP..the happy clapper tag is fucking ridiculous

Fact of the matter is we are still in 4 competitions..the final of one and yet you read this board you'd think we are in a relegation scrap

The self entitlement is beyond raggish

The problem with 'entitlement' is that with the Rags and Dippers it was entitlement 'per se'! We are red; entitlement comes with being red. Our 'entitlement' is when you see highly expensive players, paid mouthwatering salaries and we get yesterday's performance. We are not entitled to win, but we are entitled to some kind of battling performance. We didn't get it!

I cannot decide where the problem is: do the players collectively or individually not give a chasing fuck, or are they told by Pellers that he wants them to be here or there on the field? Whichever one it is, having paid our money, we are entitled to better.

Fact of the matter is we are still in 4 competitions..the final of one and yet you read this board you'd think we are in a relegation scrap

this place goes into meltdown when we draw so the bullshit being spouted is to be expected,half this lot rip the piss out of RAWK & Redcafe too ha

come on mate. to expect a better performance than yesterday isn't raggish, it's realistic. we should be doing better. the City of ten or fifteen years ago might roll over, the team now, supposedly challenging for 4 trophies, should play slightly fucking better

at least look like they give a shit.

The reality is that we started pittle-poor, we responded reasonably well and couldn't walk past their flat back 8s. Leicester knew once they had the lead, we'd have to attack and they could counter. This technic of frustration has caught us out in I'd say every 90% of the home league defeats under Pellegrini. Why don't we have a plan B, C, D, E etc for it? Why do we resign ourself so soon? We should be performaning in every game home or away. The point I was making is that we're not as doomed as some make out. We need to back the team and manager 100%. Fans were leaving on their droves after 70 minutes. Fight to the end to the car park? Negativity consumes us too often.

It smells of RAG Cafe at the minute...

"But but but but but we're entitled to win"

"We're all doomed"

"Yaya out"

"Hart will go because Pep mentioned something abiut summat"

"We'll be lucky to have a team aginst Kiev"

"Our youth will be twatted against Chelsea"

Yawn..... we're Man City, not FC Priveleged-Invincible Plc.
Usual bullshit,you have a different opinion,your a rag.
No debate No forum
If you don't like differing opinions, go and read a City programme, they toe the party line.

Its perfectly acceptable to be negative abour a car crash of a performance like yesterday.

Whats needed though is a thorough analaysis of why nd not just the usual, Pellegrini is a **** posts as its boring and fails to realise the real issues this squad has right now.

I think after the start we had this season, the vast majority are going to be extremely disappointed with the way it has turned out.

£140m spent in the summer and we are worse than we were in a season when we were average. We have gone from 2.26 points per game in season 1 under him to 2.07 last season to 1.88 this season (and in the last 20 games it is 1.6) . We have taken 3 points out of 21 against teams in the top 6. That is on a par with what I would expect a relegated side to get.

Pellegrini has been dealt a bad hand injury wise but he isn't at the right level. There has been talk of four competitions but let's face it we are not going to win the premier league this year or the CL. We are not playing well enough. Recent results have papered over the cracks. There is absolutely zero reason to think the Spurs result will be a positive one and we never win at Liverpool away. We need injured players back to make the top 3 in my opinion.

Thankfully the club have finally done something about the fact he isn't good enough.

It's a fairly dramatic decline and would not have improved in fact it would have declined further under MP but that's only part of the reason he had to be replaced.

But like Chelsea will bounce back so will we but we cannot expect domination in this league over an extended period of time.

The days of backing Manure , Us , Chelsea and Arsenal to fill at least the top three positions each year are over.

The only entitlement I have ever had is to expect the players to apply themselves and be committed in every game. I cannot remember watching a team with less application, worse players yes, in terrible runs of form but never with less desire.

Spurs, Liverpool and now Leicester have put a shed load of goals against us. Our record against decent teams is appalling. Watching some of the players put in half-hearted challenges and strut around the pitch as if its a testimonial is soul destroying.

MOTD highlighted it perfectly with Drinkwaters run or how Mahrez ran off our midfield for his goal. We are appalling without the ball and its due to a lack of effort.

The only entitlement I have ever had is to expect the players to apply themselves and be committed in every game. I cannot remember watching a team with less application, worse players yes, in terrible runs of form but never with less desire.

Spurs, Liverpool and now Leicester have put a shed load of goals against us. Our record against decent teams is appalling. Watching some of the players put in half-hearted challenges and strut around the pitch as if its a testimonial is soul destroying.

MOTD highlighted it perfectly with Drinkwaters run or how Mahrez ran off our midfield for his goal. We are appalling without the ball and its due to a lack of effort.

I completely agree.

Shameful performance yesterday, utterly shameful.

Its perfectly acceptable to be negative abour a car crash of a performance like yesterday.

Whats needed though is a thorough analaysis of why nd not just the usual, Pellegrini is a **** posts as its boring and fails to realise the real issues this squad has right now.

This issues are well documented , they are many and varied and its a matter of the weight you wish to apply to each one.

Personally I think that most of our players don't have it in them any more to get the results needed and it wouldn't matter if Pep was in charge of them or not.

They have had the success at a domestic level that more than satisfies their ambition and desire and they know they won't end up at a club and play regularly in a side that will be challenging for European honours or in fact domestic honours even most likely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.