Negativity

Its perfectly acceptable to be negative abour a car crash of a performance like yesterday.

Whats needed though is a thorough analaysis of why nd not just the usual, Pellegrini is a **** posts as its boring and fails to realise the real issues this squad has right now.

Well for a start The Charming man decided we played Demichelis and Kolarov against the fastest forward line in the prem, instead of playing the faster Sagna and Clichy, also played Delph out of position and Yaya in the D/M role most on here think is beyond his energy levels. I cant say it nicer than that

Well for a start The Charming man decided we played Demichelis and Kolarov against the fastest forward line in the prem, instead of playing the faster Sagna and Clichy, also played Delph out of position and Yaya in the D/M role most on here think is beyond his energy levels. I cant say it nicer than that
Spot on!

Not one player other than Hart can come off that pitch eysterday and say they gave it everything, not one.

We could have played any formation you care to name yesterday and the outcome would have been the same as the players refuse to do any work off the ball and some wont even do it on the ball these days.

Pellegrini makes mistakes but he is gone come the summer. Pep in cahrge yesterday and we still get stuffed if the players play like they did.

A
The only entitlement I have ever had is to expect the players to apply themselves and be committed in every game. I cannot remember watching a team with less application, worse players yes, in terrible runs of form but never with less desire.

Spurs, Liverpool and now Leicester have put a shed load of goals against us. Our record against decent teams is appalling. Watching some of the players put in half-hearted challenges and strut around the pitch as if its a testimonial is soul destroying.

MOTD highlighted it perfectly with Drinkwaters run or how Mahrez ran off our midfield for his goal. We are appalling without the ball and its due to a lack of effort.

This is true buts its also not being organised.

These two basic premises of competitive sport are at the heart of every team that goes onto the field and if its not there you are doomed to fail.

The fact that an organisation like ours can put out a side lacking in these basics tells you a lot about our manager and the players mindset.

It's shameful.

I watched Watford get battered for 94 minutes against Spurs ( I think it was 28 shots to 2 or thereabouts ) but they were organised and on another day could have salvaged a point.

What Pisses me off is the same mistakes are being made every week. Possession possession possession then caught on the counter.
Why don't we mix it a bit with these teams that are tough to break down. How about sit back and invite them on now and then to open them up and catch them on the counter.
Same mistakes. Probably play exactly the same against spurs and get tonked again.
Let's all sit and happy clap and say the yes but look where we were years ago bollocks. We aren't that club anymore.

Not one player other than Hart can come off that pitch eysterday and say they gave it everything, not one.

We could have played any formation you care to name yesterday and the outcome would have been the same as the players refuse to do any work off the ball and some wont even do it on the ball these days.

Pellegrini makes mistakes but he is gone come the summer. Pep in cahrge yesterday and we still get stuffed if the players play like they did.

The question is would they and if so why.

It's more than just the fact that I get an enormous pay check whether i try or not.

I think the comments are merely a reflection of what the overpaid underworked couldn't give a fuck fuckers on the pitch give us from week to week.

A

This is true buts its also not being organised.

These two basic premises of competitive sport are at the heart of every team that goes onto the field and if its not there you are doomed to fail.

The fact that an organisation like ours can put out a side lacking in these basics tells you a lot about our manager and the players mindset.

It's shameful.

I watched Watford get battered for 94 minutes against Spurs ( I think it was 28 shots to 2 or thereabouts ) but they were organised and on another day could have salvaged a point.

Completely agree.

We bossed possession yesterday and at ahlf time we had completed nearly 300 passess to their 80 yet we where losing 1-0.

Our game right now is completely aimless and lacking in any plan with players literally going through the motions.

Pellegrini is responsible but he is gone so between now and the end of the season, either the players as a collective or those higher up need to make sure they get focused on whats required and do their jobs.

Much has been made of them playing for their futures and wanting to impress Pep yet i get the feeling the majority couldnt give a flying fuck and probably dont fancy the work that will be needed under Pep.

Ferran, Txiki, Khaldoon and Pellegrini need to get a grip of the last few months of this season or it really could end up as a car crash.

What Pisses me off is the same mistakes are being made every week. Possession possession possession then caught on the counter.
Why don't we mix it a bit with these teams that are tough to break down. How about sit back and invite them on now and then to open them up and catch them on the counter.
Same mistakes. Probably play exactly the same against spurs and get tonked again.
Let's all sit and happy clap and say the yes but look where we were years ago bollocks. We aren't that club anymore.
Couldn't agree more. The team selection seemed wilfully wrong. The performance had similarities to Sven's swansong. Injuries, age haven't helped but MP has not seemed capable or willing to change the record. Roll on next year

Well I stayed off the forum last night to try and not over react but have woke this morning still pissed off and fuming!! I can handle in one way getting beat but the way we get beat with no desire, professionalism and pride is atrocious !!! There is a huge problem in the playing side of city at the minute and as I got ridiculed not long ago for saying, I think we will miss out on top 4 as we don't know where our next good performance will come from and there is zero confidence in the squad and I think we all want the season to end now! When you think the buzz at the start of the season getting sterling, de Bruyne , otamendi and Delph and our first five games?? Utter shit and either our training regime or medical department has been equally shite! The amount of muscle injuries has been shocking and that has to be down to the management team for the training or preparation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.