Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

MSP said:
bondsman said:
I hope the lad does well but I have to say I am a bit underwhelmed. First we were getting rvp then falcao then cavani and isco but we end up with negrado. Hmm part of me thinks this is arsenal like transfer. His addition wont be worrying squads like Chelsea Munich real barca or Psg IMO and I thought we were looking for progress in Europe. Just saying I'm a bit underwhelmed hope he excels and I am sure he will be better than dzeko

He scored 3 goals less than Falcao last season with Falcao scoring 4 more penalty goals. And all that while one played for mid table team and other for team that finished 3rd and won Copa del Rey beating Madrid.

You'd probably like Falcao more so you can brag to your rag mates but 3 goals less for odd 20 millions less and half of the wages doesn't look like bad business, isn't it.

And let me not start about Cavani, the other flavour of the "month"
Don't talk bollocks. All these moaners and whingers can't be wrong.

mcfc2607 said:
own up, who out of the moaners (i can think of 5 posters who do it evey thread)
are sad cnuts pretending to be city fans.

be a man and admit it.

saddos.

Negredo is a good player, not the best, but a good one, one who works hard for his team, he doesn't have the physical power of Falcao or Cavani but he is not a weak player, quite strong indeed or remarkable dribbling, but is more skillful than he looks. He is very good at the moment to make combinations with the midfielders, so he can create the spaces to score himself or help his teammates to have a chance. He can play with different kind of strikers, like Kun, Jovetic, or different systems, with 1 or 2 forwards, the only issue is that he miss a lot of chances and that could be irritating, other problem is that he doesn't have a long range shoot, but despite that, he is one of the most consistent forwards in Europe, his numbers are his card of presentation.

sick money for such a player....
Im not a city fan , but just have to say I cant understand your transfer policy.
why you dont get players for the first 11? city have so many good players , but very few real world class players. in my opinion only David Silva and Yaya Toure are real world class players. Maybe Kompany and Aguero not far behind as well.

IF football would be 20 vs 20 City would be one of the top 5 teams in europe. but only 11 can play...

If I compare ur transfer policy to Paris SG transfers for example me thinks Paris transfers make more sence. they sign world class players like Cavani, last year T.Silva , Ibra.. .

Negredo is a good player but he was not good enough for Real and he had his best season this year. I would say a fair price for him would have been around 12-15 Mil euros. Hes 28 as well.
cant understand why Man City not gone for Gomez instead. Hes proven class player with a better overall goal scoring record over the years (goal per minute)than Negredo as well. Proven in the national team and CL too.

I also think jesus Navas is overhyped as well. Yes he is a good player. but there is a good reason he didnt end up at Real or Barca. He is very fast but he dont do enough assists or score enough goals to be considered world class.

Fernandinho might be a good signing. Was pure class in the few games I seen him play. But 40 million come on -_-

I think its incredible that when I look on paper the first 11 of Dortmund or Juventus seems stronger to me than the first 11 of Man city considering you have spend hundrets of millions in the past years.

fabbo said:
Im not a city fan , but just have to say I cant understand your transfer policy.
why you dont get players for the first 11? city have so many good players , but very few real world class players. in my opinion only David Silva and Yaya Toure are real world class players. Maybe Kompany and Aguero not far behind as well.

IF football would be 20 vs 20 City would be one of the top 5 teams in europe. but only 11 can play...

If I compare ur transfer policy to Paris SG transfers for example me thinks Paris transfers make more sence. they sign world class players like Cavani, last year T.Silva , Ibra.. .

Negredo is a good player but he was not good enough for Real and he had his best season this year. I would say a fair price for him would have been around 12-15 Mil euros. Hes 28 as well.
cant understand why Man City not gone for Gomez instead. Hes proven class player with a better overall goal scoring record over the years (goal per minute)than Negredo as well. Proven in the national team and CL too.

I also think jesus Navas is overhyped as well. Yes he is a good player. but there is a good reason he didnt end up at Real or Barca. He is very fast but he dont do enough assists or score enough goals to be considered world class.

Fernandinho might be a good signing. Was pure class in the few games I seen him play. But 40 million come on -_-

I find it incredible that when I look on paper the first 11 of Dortmund or Juventus seems stronger to me than the first 11 of Man city considering you have spend hundrets of millions in the past years.

Does your mother know your using the computer?

doesn't stop him being right.
This is at best a sub-par signing, he's basically a Spanish Giroud

fabbo said:

I think its incredible that when I look on paper the first 11 of Dortmund or Juventus seems stronger to me than the first 11 of Man city considering you have spend hundrets of millions in the past years.

While I may agree with you that we have perhaps overpaid a tad for a few of our players this Summer, and none of them fall perhaps into the top tier or superstar bracket, I think that Pellegrini is trying to build a team rather than just assemble a collection of talented individuals.

Whether he will be successful in doing so remains to be seen, and while it isn't perhaps the most exciting strategy, it probably is the correct one for now.

Negredo is a solid player that should add something to the squad. Not the exciting signing that some were after but a good option to have nonetheless.

mcmanus said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Another big lump up front, we need to sell Dzeko now to balance it out. If Negredo is that good why is he behind a struggling Torres, an aging, injury prone Villa and an average Soldado in the spain squad
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THOSE THAT CALLED ME STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO NEGREDO THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY

Eddie has Negredo shagged your missus?
I am Negredo jr for a reason..AND I HATE MY FATHER

Shirley said:
fabbo said:

I find it incredible that when I look on paper the first 11 of Dortmund or Juventus seems stronger to me than the first 11 of Man city considering you have spend hundrets of millions in the past years.

Does your mother know your using the computer?

You angry cause of my negative feedback...
Im foreign football fan . Just came to post this cause I followed transfers closly this year.
I read roumors about Man city and Cavani , Man city and Isco, Man City and Suarez.
Then i saw who you signed actually.
Just want to say you cant get less quality for the money you paid.
At least you signed a very good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.