Negredo

Re: Apology.

ElMatador said:
When we were linked with Negredo I compared him to Grant Holt.

I now realize how stupid this was having watched several youtube clips and the game today. His technical ability is phenomenal for a man of his stature and his pass today was quite exquisite.

I have no doubts providing he steers clear of injuries he will bag over 20 this year.

As for the other 3 signings i never doubted there class.
Is this a bluemoon first????????????

Kun Aguero said:
Based on playing 20 minutes against a team no better than Stockport County.
Nope. Countless youtube videos. Also watched the full game he played v Valencia when he scored 4 and besides some comical defending his overall game was outstanding.

Blue Haze said:
I will reserve judgment until competitive play. So far he's looking a bargain at 16.5m.

Definitely has more to his game than Dzeko.
This is how I stand.

Mpenza goals at newcastle and Boro were crucial in keeping us up. I shall always thank him for that.

He might not go down as one of the greatest strikers we've ever had
at City, but he'll be one of the hardest working believe you me. Tevez
mk 2.

After watching that vid one thing can you can safely say is he's fully committed to the cause.

Blue Haze said:
I will reserve judgment until competitive play. So far he's looking a bargain at 16.5m.

Definitely has more to his game than Dzeko.
I'm starting to wonder if dzeko actually has anything to his game?

samharris said:
DruntBlunt said:
madcitehfan said:
Looks hungry. Yes the acrobatic attempt was good and that pass was superb (Dzeko ruined it) but the best thing for me was the desire. I hope he applies that to the premier league.
ffs Dzeko did well to get the ball in control and get a shot. The keeper made a great save that's what. I see flaming Dzeko is a favorite past-time for some fans? but at least get the facts straight.

That my friend will never happen.

The username "madcitehfan" and the "Dzeko ruined it" line suggest; (a) a United fan trying to cause mischief (b) a 'citeh' fan trying to cause mischief (c) someone who has no understanding of the game at all, or (d) someone who is so biased in their negative view of Dzeko that they have lost all sense of judgement where he's concerned.

I've argued with enough posters who don't rate Dzeko and they have a right to that view even if I disagree with them, but I believe even they would have to admit that his control and shot from Negredo's pass was a great bit of football (even if they think he was rubbish other than that).

Having said that, I thought the two big men linked up very well on several occasions, and Pelle's experiment of playing them both together has surely given him a lot of food for thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.