Negredo

LoveCity said:
A lot has been said about signing players approaching their late 20s but we're getting Negredo, Fernandinho and Navas at the peak of their powers, and Negredo is a very smart striker which you could see from his intelligent runs today. He will miss chances though, his conversion rate is similar (slightly better in the last two seasons) to Dzeko's. Aguero, Negredo, Silva and Navas in the same team could be really something.

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQMiK7eCIAA-Ftk.jpg:large[/bigimg]
Hispanic mafia : )

Negredo is potentially a great premier league striker. The finishing needs refining as he's sometimes a bit too wild/rash in front of goal but movement and reading the game look top.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
A lot has been said about signing players approaching their late 20s but we're getting Negredo, Fernandinho and Navas at the peak of their powers, and Negredo is a very smart striker which you could see from his intelligent runs today. He will miss chances though, his conversion rate is similar (slightly better in the last two seasons) to Dzeko's. Aguero, Negredo, Silva and Navas in the same team could be really something.

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQMiK7eCIAA-Ftk.jpg:large[/bigimg]

I'm going to sound like a glory hunting Johnny come lately **** but in my defence I've had 14 can of Budweiser and 2 vodka and coke's, whos the bloke beside Navas and Negredo?

Denis Suarez

For fucks sake it's obviously Aguero.

Looks very lively, has a great touch and seems a real team player! Could be the surprise signing off the summer.

Manchester1894 said:
Negredo is potentially a great premier league striker. The finishing needs refining as he's sometimes a bit too wild/rash in front of goal but movement and reading the game look top.
What nonsense you can't judge him on a couple of pre season games on a mud bath of a pitch he scored 20 goals in la liga so his finishing is fine don't worry!

Didsbury Dave said:
Mrmcfc said:
Len Rum said:
Looked good in the first half today,faded a bit in the second, maybe a fitness issue.
Was a personnel issue IMO
Silva came off for nasri who just doesn't move the ball quick enough.
First half we moved quickly down the pitch, with negredo running in behind and into the channels. There was no room for him second half as our build up play allowed Sunderland to get more men behind the ball meaning they defended deeper, ultimately reducing the space in behind.

The passing between nasri and Clichy pisses me off no end. When we're in advanced positions and neither look to put a ball in, it always ends up back in defence.
On the money. As soon as silva went off our fluency vanished. As is always the case.

agreed, I suppose jovetic will slot in if reqd.

I like his movement and willingness to shoot on sight

Very encouraging start

de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mrmcfc said:
Was a personnel issue IMO
Silva came off for nasri who just doesn't move the ball quick enough.
First half we moved quickly down the pitch, with negredo running in behind and into the channels. There was no room for him second half as our build up play allowed Sunderland to get more men behind the ball meaning they defended deeper, ultimately reducing the space in behind.

The passing between nasri and Clichy pisses me off no end. When we're in advanced positions and neither look to put a ball in, it always ends up back in defence.
On the money. As soon as silva went off our fluency vanished. As is always the case.

agreed, I suppose jovetic will slot in if reqd.

He definitely will fella. I am sure Jovetic will be a great signing for us. He has these nice little touches and finds a space to attack and then makes it all happen.

I can see Nasri compete with Yaya now for game-time when the season kicks in. He will play a deeper possession orientated game imo.

@DidsburyDave. I agree, this is why I'd personally make Baines a target and I'd actually drop Clichy to make it happen. he gives us a wide left outlet too.

kiam06 said:
Manchester1894 said:
What nonsense you can't judge him on a couple of pre season games on a mud bath of a pitch he scored 20 goals in la liga so his finishing is fine don't worry!

Calm down Kiam, I think he's very good and I like him. I'm just giving an opinion that I think he's got the potential to do VERY well for us just like a Zola that was 30 at Chelsea, Bergkamp 26 when joining Arsenal and Nistlerooy 25 and the rags.

Sometimes the Premier League can transform a good forward in another league into a superstar. Just got a feeling he's the potential to be a special player for us, if not, he'll do a decent job regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.