Negredo

kiam06 said:
Manchester1894 said:
Negredo is potentially a great premier league striker. The finishing needs refining as he's sometimes a bit too wild/rash in front of goal but movement and reading the game look top.
What nonsense you can't judge him on a couple of pre season games on a mud bath of a pitch he scored 20 goals in la liga so his finishing is fine don't worry!
No I think his finishing can be erratic, seen him quite often miss sitters for Sevilla.

pee dubya said:
kiam06 said:
Manchester1894 said:
Negredo is potentially a great premier league striker. The finishing needs refining as he's sometimes a bit too wild/rash in front of goal but movement and reading the game look top.
What nonsense you can't judge him on a couple of pre season games on a mud bath of a pitch he scored 20 goals in la liga so his finishing is fine don't worry!
No I think his finishing can be erratic, seen him quite often miss sitters for Sevilla.
I might be wrong, but I read somewhere that Negredo had missed most clear cut chances in top 5 European leagues. So he is not the most clinical striker out there that's for sure. But unlike Dzeko at least he seems to be fast with more work rate. But we will see how good he turns out to be in PL

Looks like a proper centre-forward, led the line brilliantly yesterday. Held the ball up well, looked to get in behind the defence and showed some lovely touches. Should have done better with his chance in the first half but that happens. Got a really good feeling about this guy.

But the rags are saying that Spurs are signing Soldado who is a major
upgrade on Negredo, who by all accounts we paid 25m for. They're
fucking bitter twats aren't they?.

NipHolmes said:
de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
On the money. As soon as silva went off our fluency vanished. As is always the case.

agreed, I suppose jovetic will slot in if reqd.

He definitely will fella. I am sure Jovetic will be a great signing for us. He has these nice little touches and finds a space to attack and then makes it all happen.

I can see Nasri compete with Yaya now for game-time when the season kicks in. He will play a deeper possession orientated game imo.

@DidsburyDave. I agree, this is why I'd personally make Baines a target and I'd actually drop Clichy to make it happen. he gives us a wide left outlet too.
Spot on. The situation could always change but your analysis is correct in my opinion.

Negredo looks a seriously good player, not only does he have the physical attributes to play in the Premier League but he also looks to have a very good touch and more so than that he seems a very intelligent player who knows where to run, how to drag defenders away from his team mates and he seems to see other players runs early and seems very capable of playing the pass too.

I know a lot of people absolutely loved Tevez as an individual player and I got slated on a few threads for pointing out his weaknesses but I think Negredo is more of a team player and I think Aguero will benefit from having a striker who can create space but also have the vision to play him in on goal.

cityfan41 said:
But the rags are saying that Spurs are signing Soldado who is a major
upgrade on Negredo, who by all accounts we paid 25m for. They're
fucking bitter twats aren't they?.
£20m incl add-ons for Negredo is what was widely reported

cityfan41 said:
Thought it was a deal up to 20m, and that includes add ons.
So why did you quote 25m and why did you say he's an upgrade? As if we didn't know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.