Negredo

Akira said:
I entered this thread looking for a discussion about Negredo.
And it was no surprise Álvaro was compared to Džeko, who is his competition for the No. 2 striker...

oldius said:
Why is a thread devoted to the performance of Negredo yet again degenerating in to a "slag Dzeko thread". Some on this forum should be ashamed; we have two threads near the head of the Bluemoon forum, one about Kolarov and one Dzeko, both intent on undermining player confidence.

I accept that this is a discussion forum but we have just won our first game in pre-season and we have an opportunity to discuss the performance of some players we have rarely, if ever seen in a blue shirt.

For the record, Negrodo in his brief appearance looked a class act; strong, dynamic, pacy and with good technique.

Don't worry oldius, there were a few posters on a different 'slag Dzeko' thread who were complaining about people denigrating another player to make their favorite look better, so I expect them to be along any minute to defend Dzeko over here.

I worry only about the need for some of our fans to consistently denigrate our players. I did say that I would no longer be responding to the negativity on here but, like Al Pacino said, "Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in"!

It's the same at the game, some fans just are praying for one of the players to make a mistake; the very same players twenty years ago would have been hailed as imperious while players like Edghill took the flack.

When we learn that us fans can genuinely be the 12th man for us rather than the opposition then we can do some serious damage. We've got the best squad in the premier league so let's add to it, not detract from it.

SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Did more in twenty mins physically and touch wise than dzeko has in two yrs

...Except score...??

Wait, who scored and was it a physical action that needed a touch??

Did the ball 'ghost' in?

Do you believe in ghosts?

Man, I ain't afraid o'no ghost!

Badabadabada... bababababada.... bababadabada... Ghostbusters!!

#If there's somethin' strange in your neighbourhood
Who you gonna call...?#...
you trying out lean?

'Lean'?? Me??? Have I got lean on me??

Ooo... Ooo...

#Lean on me-ee, when you're not stroo-ong,
I'll be your friend, I'll help you car-ry oo-on,
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna ne-ed
Somebody to le-ean oo-on#

oldius said:
I worry only about the need for some of our fans to consistently denigrate our players. I did say that I would no longer be responding to the negativity on here but, like Al Pacino said, "Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in"!

It's the same at the game, some fans just are praying for one of the players to make a mistake; the very same players twenty years ago would have been hailed as imperious while players like Edghill took the flack.

When we learn that us fans can genuinely be the 12th man for us rather than the opposition then we can do some serious damage. We've got the best squad in the premier league so let's add to it, not detract from it.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.