Negredo

From all the videos and interviews i have seen so far it also seems like he is really excited to play for City. A pleasant change from Tevez.

Blueband Brother said:
Negredo came through the academy at Madrid and it didn't work out for him on two occasions.
Ne

Disagree Blueband Brother, Negredo was never bought back with the intention of playing him it was just a shrewd bit of business by Real Madrid (exercising a buy back clause for 5 million euros and selling him for three times that). You also have to take into account the fact that Real had signed Benzema a week prior to buying back AN. The second time he never had a chance of playing for the Real 1st team, probably simply because he wasn't enough of a "flair" player or an established big name.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Blueband Brother said:
Negredo came through the academy at Madrid and it didn't work out for him on two occasions.
Ne

Disagree Blueband Brother, Negredo was never bought back with the intention of playing him it was just a shrewd bit of business by Real Madrid (exercising a buy back clause for 5 million euros and selling him for three times that). You also have to take into account the fact that Real had signed Benzema a week prior to buying back AN. The second time he never had a chance of playing for the Real 1st team, probably simply because he wasn't enough of a "flair" player or an established big name.

Yeah, I think it was the big name thing. It just didn't happen for him there but who cares, I'm glad he is at City.

oldius said:
I worry only about the need for some of our fans to consistently denigrate our players. I did say that I would no longer be responding to the negativity on here but, like Al Pacino said, "Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in"!

It's the same at the game, some fans just are praying for one of the players to make a mistake; the very same players twenty years ago would have been hailed as imperious while players like Edghill took the flack.

When we learn that us fans can genuinely be the 12th man for us rather than the opposition then we can do some serious damage. We've got the best squad in the premier league so let's add to it, not detract from it.

Well said, oldius.

There is far too much negativity about some players. And there always has been. It seems we have had to have a boo-boy for years, right back to Ian Bowyer, who was driven out of the club by an idiot minority, and then went on to win the European Cup - twice - with Forest.

DruntBlunt said:
madcitehfan said:
Looks hungry. Yes the acrobatic attempt was good and that pass was superb (Dzeko ruined it) but the best thing for me was the desire. I hope he applies that to the premier league.
ffs Dzeko did well to get the ball in control and get a shot. The keeper made a great save that's what. I see flaming Dzeko is a favorite past-time for some fans? but at least get the facts straight.

That my friend will never happen.

A better version of Negredo vs. South China

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMUOFfVk9c[/youtube]

Can't wait to see him and Kun on the pitch at the same time.

Apology.

When we were linked with Negredo I compared him to Grant Holt.

I now realize how stupid this was having watched several youtube clips and the game today. His technical ability is phenomenal for a man of his stature and his pass today was quite exquisite.

I have no doubts providing he steers clear of injuries he will bag over 20 this year.

As for the other 3 signings i never doubted there class.

Re: Apology.

ElMatador said:

I now realize how stupid this was having watched several youtube clips and the game today. His technical ability is phenomenal for a man of his stature and his pass today was quite exquisite.

I have no doubts providing he steers clear of injuries he will bag over 20 this year.

Apology accepted..hes no where near as good as Grant Holt..

Re: Apology.

ElMatador said:

Why did you post an opinion of a player you had never watched?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.