Negredo

MSP said:
Completely out of the form.

This. He needs Kun partnering him to be at his best also. Once Serg gets back I'm expecting to see him dominate again.

citymad said:

You guys jump so fast against our own players. He's more of a poacher. Many of his goals were from Aguero set ups, but the way he bullies players forward and plays hold up was working wonderfully with Aguero. Give him time. Sheesh.

Proelia said:
MSP said:
Rag , you do nothing but slate our players

Why is he wrong?
Hes been gash for a while and if Dzeko had put that piss poor performance in tonight he would of got slated, never mind wait until Aguero is back, that shouldn't stop him holding the ball up or winning headers. He was poor end of. Good player but poor tonight.

I thought he was very poor tonight and Dzeko was much better when he came on.

What's with all the back heels? None worked.

Dzeko and Jovetic looked like they had a good understanding on Saturday and should play Saturday if Aguero still unfit.

We are definitely not as good without Aguero.

MSP said:

I disagree. He played well and bullied the Barca defenders all night. Too bad there was not someone else in advanced positions to benefit from all the dirty work he did. He was way too isolated.

Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:

I disagree. He played well and bullied the Barca defenders all night. Too bad there was not someone else in advanced positions to benefit from all the dirty work he did. He was way too isolated.

For me he made awful decisions. The number of times he went for a fancy flick when he had a chance and killed the attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.